What is a average cost for electric water and trash for a 1300 sqft house in granada hills?

Asked by Bridget, Simi Valley, CA Tue Apr 2, 2013

Answers

1
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Wed Apr 3, 2013
I hope for your sake that you are working with a buyers Agent, a Realtor who works on your behalf, representing YOU! The best way to find out what the monthly expenses for the utilities are, really depends on the type and construction of a home, its utilities, insulation, and then the personality of the
owners. The current owners can give you an ideas of what they are paying in the hot summer months and what in the cooler winter months, but then it will still depend on whether you like it very cool or very warm in the various seasons, so your expenses could be higher or lower, but the current owners expenses would be a good guide line for you, there are no averages as each house is located differently, floor plans and construction is different, some are shaded by large trees and others are not.

So ask the current owners early on, and go from there.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)