What do you know about the Woodmere community in Venice?

Asked by Brooke, Venice, FL Tue Oct 13, 2009

Answers

7
Sunvista, Home Buyer, Venice, FL
Mon Jan 16, 2017
The President of the HOA here stalked, harassed and assaulted me in the street on Jan 12, 2017. The police interviewed me.

Mallory Scott
4115 Hemingway Drive
Woodmere Lakes
Vencie Fl 34293
Sorry about this..we were looking at the home at 4107 on your street on Zillow. We live in Ohio. We are truly considering an offer. Is it possible to put a pool in the back?? Also, do you know if the floor plan is open??? The pictures are awful.
I can't believe that man did that to you!!! Time to remove I would say..
Enjoy your Easter with family!
Donna and Barry Louden
Flag Fri Apr 14, 2017
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Sat Dec 11, 2010
Check out their web site at: http://woodmereapartmentsofvenice.com/

Woodmere Apartments of Venice is nestled within a serene and natural setting just south of Sarasota on Florida’s Gulf coast. And it offers the best of Florida living.

There are 14 miles of beaches, six tennis courts and numerous golf courses just minutes away. Local recreation areas offer every type of outdoor activity and Woodmere Park – with tennis and basketball courts, playgrounds, community center, nature trail and Paw Park for dogs – is right next door.

For the culturally inclined, nearby you can enjoy the Venice Opera Guild, Venice Symphony, Venice Little Theater and the Venice Art Center. When the big city beckons, it is only 10 miles to Sarasota and 75 miles to Tampa or St. Petersburg.

Considered the best community in Venice, Woodmere Apartments combine a tranquil lakefront lifestyle with a very convenient location. Everything you need is within walking distance including shopping, dining, recreation, and even the public library.

We offer spacious floor plans with generous features including oversized bedrooms, huge walk-in closets, plush or Berber wall-to-wall carpeting, plenty of extra storage space and screened terraces.

Woodmere Apartments of Venice is your address for the very best Florida has to offer. Come home and relax.
Helene Johns…, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Nov 5, 2009
Hello Brooke,

If you are asking about the Woodmere Lakes community here in Venice, it is a very nice single family home community centrally located, convenient to shopping, beautiful beaches and schools. There are currently 4 active homes for sale in this subdivision. They range in price from $215,000 to $349,500. They range in size from 1728 sq ft. to 2202 sq ft. and have at least 3 bedrooms and 2 baths and a 2 car garage. (There is one with 4 bedrooms as well.) All 4 properties also have a pool.

If you would like to take a look at these properties on-line, I can send you a link for you to view them. Just let me know. Good Luck with your search!

Warm Regards,

Helene Johnston
Michael Saunders & Company
941-486-8224
helenejohnston@michaelsaunders.com
Jackie Rober…, Agent, Venice, FL
Mon Oct 19, 2009
The Woodmere area is centrally located within walking distance to Jacaranda Library, Home Depot, Pharmacies, Publix's, Dry Cleaners, Target, Beall's, WalMart and other shops. Also in the area are several places to eat: IHOP, Bob Evans, Outback, Panerra Bread, Luna's Pizza to name a few. There is a great park with many activities going on daily.

Woodmere area is located close to Rt. 41 and easy access to the interstate. It is 10-15 minutes to Casperson Beach.

If you are looking at Woodmere Lakes, there are approximately 173 homes in this subdivision. In the past 12 months, 9 homes were sold for an average price of $219,033. There are currently 2 homes on the market (with MLS).

I live in South Venice, just down from the Woodmere area, so feel free to call me with any questions or any information you may need

Jackie Robertson
Prudential Palms Realty
941-441-7223
jackierobertson@prudentialpalmsrealty.com
We are relocating to Woodmere lakes in the future and are wondering about over 60 clubs or social groups. We are not golfers or tennis players. Our house has a pool but we would be interested in a community pool for the social aspects. Moving from way up north means not knowing anyone in our destination. Would appreciate any tips. Thanks!
Flag Sat Apr 25, 2015
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Wed Oct 14, 2009
Have you consider following contacting city determine if any new developments ? Short and long term goals of city.

Search for a home requires lender approval letter, does community deed restrictions work within your approved amount.

We recommend many buyers speak with merchants, residence, visit parks determine if you like area. Research schools and crime

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Texas Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lynn911
Lynn911

http://www.lynn911.com
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Tue Oct 13, 2009
Brooke,

It would be helpful if you could be a little more specific.....therer are two Woodmere communities, Woodmere at Jacaranda and Woodmere Lakes.

Although located in the same general vacinity they are quite different communities. Woodmere at Jacaranda with many of the unts both condos and villas are located on Cadbury Circle. This location is a graduated assisted living facility. Woodmere Lakes is a normal residential community.

We would be happy to entertain additional questions about the Venice area if interested.

The Eckler Team

Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363
Chad F, , Sarasota, FL
Tue Oct 13, 2009
Hi Brooke,

Here is some quick info I have compiled on the Woodmere Apartments and community in Venice. Please let me know if I can assist you further in your needs.

This is a nice video giving some great information.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9423y_woodmere-apartments-…

This site shows some of the "events" that are scheduled at the Woodmere Community Parks and Rec.
http://events.heraldtribune.com/venice-fl/venues/show/105261…

Hope this helps and please don't hesitate to call on me if you need anything else!

Chad Fay, ePro, TRC
Prudential Palms Realty
941-400-2741
chadfay@prudentialpalmsrealty.com