What beachfront properties, like the Galt Mile, Las Olas, etc. have the lowest HOA fees?

Asked by Jeff Daugherity, Fort Lauderdale, FL Tue Oct 8, 2013

Answers

7
Kay Conageski, Agent, Plantation, FL
Tue Oct 8, 2013
Hi Jeff!

There are a few on the Galt Mile (and some I included on the Intercostal side of that area as well) that have reasonable rates for their condo association fees - keep in mind that in some cases the fees are based on the size of the unit while others include many amenities or features in those fees - but to give you an idea here are a few with lower fees:

(1) The Galleon at $335/quarter
(2) Ocean Summit $350/month
(3) The Royal Ambassador $257/month
(4) Frances Terrace $366/month - intercostal side
(5) Galt Tower $436/month

As for Las Olas, here are some that are lower:

(1) Mayfair - $300/quarter
(2) Las Olas Villas - $245/month

Please let me know if you have any other questions - and thanks for asking!
Denise Stewa…, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat Oct 26, 2013
Just a word of caution. When you are told the HOA fees make sure you know what is included.
Many charge for Cable, water and have a large reserve portion, which is something that may be a benefit so that you do not get hit with a large special assessment in the future. It is always best to ask, so that you are comparing "apples-to-apples"...
Denise Stewart
denise@southflrealtysearch.com
Bridgette Ho…, Home Buyer, North Royalton, OH
Wed Oct 9, 2013
Mine in Galt Ocean Tower is $581, it varies by square foot and what level you live on.

Bridget
Sheri Davis, Agent, FT LAUDERDALE, FL
Wed Oct 9, 2013
I live on the Galt Ocean Mile and the maintenance varies; depends on the building. They average about $500-$600. I do have an AUTO NOTIFICATION progam which allows me to plug in your criteria and email you all the properties that meet your criteria with the maintenance fees. You can sit right at your computer and shop; when you see one you like ...let me know!

Thanks and make it a great day

GALT OCEAN REALTY
954 821 9569
Vivian K. Da…, Agent, Pompano Beach, FL
Tue Oct 8, 2013
Looks like you have a choice of realtors, Jeff... I, too, would be happy to work with you to identify some beachfront properties with lower HOA fees. I've lived in this area for the past 9 years, enjoying our lovely oceanfront community here.

Please feel free to contact me directly so we can discuss at your convenience.

Vivian K. Darnell
Galt Ocean Realty
(954) 871-9271
vivian.darnell@icloud.com
Ryan Hanrahan, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tue Oct 8, 2013
Jeff,

The condominium properties along Fort Lauderdale Beach, Galt Ocean Mile and Lauderdale by the Sea all have varying HOA fees. Some factors will be based on what type of amenities the properties have, age of the building, if reserves are included, etc. If you want to discuss some options feel free to give me a call or email so I can get a better idea of what you're looking for. Thanks.

Ryan Hanrahan, PA
Christopher White Group
954-608-0527
rkh5656@aol.com
Gary Hitchco…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Tue Oct 8, 2013
I recently worked with one of my past clients from Chicago looking for a low HOA beachfront condo. I have MLS searches already set up which result in the correct data. We looked from Delray Beach to Hollywood. If you need a home search, feel free to contact me.

Gary Hitchcock
Remax Pros
561-213-2252