What area is the safest in Reno? I'm very concern about safety and crime. Thanks.

Asked by Susy, Salem, OR Mon Sep 10, 2012

Answers

5
Ron Bell, Agent, Reno, NV
Mon Sep 10, 2012
There is an island in Virginia Lake surrounded by water and the geese make a natural alarm when someone approaches.
Guy Johnson, Agent, Reno, NV
Mon Sep 10, 2012
Susy,

There are many online resources that can answer that question for you in great detail. Just google "neighborhood safety ratings", you'll find many websites that provide the kind of data on which you're searching.
For example, one of the first sites that came up is Neighborhood Scout. Check out what they have to report on Reno here: http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/search/4019789/

- Guy
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Sep 10, 2012
As Realtors we are not legally allowed to give out this type of information, because of the fact that it may be considered steering a client into one area or out of one area. We can suggest websites where you get some information like http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nv/reno/crime/ or once you have narrowed your interest in certain areas then visit the local police departments, and they will give you
quite detailed information.

Good luck to you..
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site
We could've lived without THAT paragraph Edith.
Flag Wed Oct 31, 2012
Clark Riel, Agent, Reno, NV
Mon Sep 10, 2012
You can also call the local Police Department for their take on this issue.
Lisa Wetzel…, Agent, Gardnerville, NV
Mon Sep 10, 2012
Susy ... There are a number of great sites that will give you statistical info on the crime rate and activities of the various areas in Reno. One I recommend is http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/nv/reno/crime/ .As Realtors we are not really in a position to offer that type of advice.

Best wishes in your search, let us know if you need detailed home information.

Lisa Wetzel
RE//MAX Realty Affiliates
1320 Hwy 395
Gardnerville, NV 89410
775-781-5472