What are the neighboring schools? Taxes for this property? "As is", meaning what? What are the problems and is this a foreclosure?

Asked by Shelly Harper, White Settlement, TX Tue Jul 19, 2011

? Is it presently occupied?

Answers

3
Spirit Messi…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Thu Jul 21, 2011
What a slew of questions and concerns. Time to find a local agent or Realtor, and have them help educate you on the buying process in today's market. All the questions you asked, plus many more are and will be answered by a "good" agent or Realtor. You can use Trulia to find one, or Zillow (which has past clients write reviews of agents). Personally, I believe a good referral is important. Ask co-workers, friends, and family if they had a positive experience with an agent and get started on your questions. Are you pre-approved? That should be done before you start looking as well. Best of luck.
Spirit
Craig Thomas, Agent, Dallas, TX
Thu Jul 21, 2011
Shelly,
I work that area. Shoot me a email with the address and I will check it out for you.
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Shelly - you need to give the address of the property.
Then, perhaps someone in your area can help you.