What are the HOA monthly dues for 2529 Rivertowne Parkway?

Asked by christinehumble, Greensboro, NC Mon Mar 5, 2012

Answers

8
Millie Martin, Agent, Charleston, SC
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Hello Christine,

Rivertowne on the Wando is a beautiful community. The property in question currently has HOA fees of $900. anually, which are always subject to change. That fee covers all the common areas, and gives you access to the pool and tennis courts. Joining the golf club is optional and requires an additional membership.

If I can be of further assistance please call me at 843-830-4977 or email me at mmartin@carolinaone.com

Millie
Cheryll Wood…, Agent, Mount Pleasant, SC
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Good morning, Christine!

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to provide you information about this home in Mount Pleasant, SC!

The HOA fees are $900 per year for this home and for others in Rivertowne on the Wando. You might want to know that HOA fees very within Rovertowne, depending upon the section that you are in.

I have a home that is listed in Rivertowne on the Wando if you want to take a look at it, and I have included the like so that you can have that information as well!

Have a fantastic day!

Cheryll

Cheryll Woods-Flowers, Keller Williams
843-442-2219
cflowers@woodsflowers.com
Scott James, Agent, Mount Pleasant, SC
Mon Mar 5, 2012
$900 annually

Thanks, Scott James
843-296-5519
Joanne Brock…, Agent, Isle of Palms, SC
Mon Mar 5, 2012
The $900/year covers all the common areas, including access to the pool and tennis courts. If you wish to join the golf club, that will be an extra membership. Hope this helps further.
Marty Chandl…, Agent, Goose Creek, SC
Mon Mar 5, 2012
The agent states they are $900 per year and this is subject to change as the years roll over. I'd be glad to get you a list of what is included and not included in that $900 annual fee if you'd like. Please contact me if you'd like me to send you a breakdown.
Marilyn Stew…, Agent, Mount Pleasant, SC
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Hi ,
The HOA dues for 2529 RIvertowne Parkway are $900 annually.
Pleae let me know if you have any other questions, I would be happy to assist you!
Marilyn Stewart
Keller Williams
843-297-4098
Carey, , Mount Pleasant, SC
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Rivertowne only has yearly HOA dues, they are $700 a year.
Laura Sargent, Agent, Awendaw, SC
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Rivertowne is a gorgeous community! Currently $900 a year
Web Reference:  http://www.laurasargent.com