We purchased this house in 1999 and sold it in the summer of 2002 for nearly $500k, and I must say this was a heart breaking decision as we were

Asked by nybaby40, 33029 Tue May 1, 2012

moving to Florida. This house is located in a beautiful, solid, residential neighborhood with some of the best schools. You are close to major highways but far enough to have to driven or bused to the subway. This house was a diamond in the rough when we purchased it and after we were done wih the renovations, I just loved the outcome. If you are looking in the area, do not hesitate, especially if you have or plan to start a family.

Answers

2
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed May 2, 2012
Since no link is visible, not sure if you trying to help the current owner to sell, or if you are looking for specific information; if you need assistance feel free to contact me directly.
Phil Rotondo, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Wed May 2, 2012
I have offices in Flushing NY and Hollywood Fl; and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you for your relocation.
Please feel free to contact me.
Phil Rotondo, Realtor
1-800-780-7770 x-7878
mailto:phil@321property.com