We live in Roselle N.J. (07203) and plan to sell our 5 bedroom home next year. Whom is a reputable Realtor in the Keyport/Hazlet/Union Beach areas?

Asked by Fred Marcano Jr., Roselle, NJ Wed Apr 4, 2012

Answers

9
Lisa Schoenb…, Home Buyer, Keyport, NJ
Thu Jan 31, 2013
As a customer, not an agent & having looked & researched a lot, I can tell you that I have never met an agent more reliable, knowlagable & "hands on" then MaryAnn Peragallo. She's worked in real estate (in this area), I would say, close to 30 years & know Keyport & surrounding towns like she knows her own name. I was selling my home & had another agent. She had an agents luncheon, something most all & should do. The first one did it & had 2 other agents show up. Then I got MaryAnn. She had nearly 30 other agents here at her luncheon. That not only shows how hard she works for YOU, to get other agents into your house, but the respect that other agents in the area have for her.
If you've already gotten a realtor & your house hasn't sold, there are plenty of ways to get out of a contract. I've nothing to gain to send you or anyone else to MaryAnn.

Work 732-264-3456
cell 732-904-3587

You can tell her Lisa sent you. She'll know who I am. She sold me my house. We had put it on the market & then BOOM, Sandy hit & I live on the water. It's gorgeous. We had to move due to biz. We suggested renting & though I wasn't crazy about it, we had no choice & couldn't leave the house empty. Two weeks before the house was ready to be shown, post Sandy, she called & said she had someone who wanted to look even though the house wasn't ready. In that one day, she got 2 other calls & made appointments. She worked her magic & the house was rented to the first people, the first day, for a VERY fair price. Need I say more? Good luck
Hello Lisa. We have several repairs the next year or so that need to be done on our home (vinyl siding, another bathroom, porch stairs, upgrade kitchen, etc.). Once the repairs are done, we plan to contact MaryAnn. Current value of our home per Zillow (Centrally located A-Frame Colonial with 5 BR/1 bath/50x200 lot) is worth $130,000. The current fair market value of the homes in our neighborhood and on our street range from the low 100s to low 200s. So, the more we can get done to our home the better our chances to sell it in the upper 100s or so. We appreciate your effort and recommendation regarding our questions. Kind Regards Lisa. My contact info is: fmarcanojr@yahoo.com. Yahoo IM is fmarcanojr, Cell: 908-875-8427, Office is 646-218-2035. Enjoy your holiday season.
Flag Wed Oct 23, 2013
Deb Ackerman, Home Owner, Keyport, NJ
Sat Jul 21, 2012
I use Donna Markowitz, Mobile: 732-539-6545, she grew up in Keyport and knows the area well. She is the best when it comes to Keyport and surrounding areas, she has a great personality and always looks out for her customers. She is honest and knows the areas well
Dennis Knight, Agent, Millstone, NJ
Fri Jul 20, 2012
Fred, I'm surprised you and Michele are looking to move. Your street is so nice and being able to sit out front and watch the ball game is a nice touch also. Obvoiusly, you must have a great many memories there after so long.

Make sure that when you are ready to get your Realtor, that you get your own agent and not a listing agent. You want an agent to only work for you. Both on selling your home and working to find and negotiate your new home.

If I can be of help, let me know.
Deb Ackerman, Home Owner, Keyport, NJ
Tue May 29, 2012
Donna Markowitz, Mobile: 732-539-6545, she grew up in Keyport and knows the area well. She is the best when it comes to Keyport and surrounding areas
Steven Porzio, Agent, Holmdel, NJ
Fri Apr 6, 2012
Hi Fred,
I grew up in Hazlet and know the area very well, along with the school system if that is important to you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 732 691 -1668. I will be happy to help you find your next home.

Steve Porzio
http://www.stevenporzio.com
Coldwell Banker
Francesca Pa…, Agent, Manasquan, NJ
Wed Apr 4, 2012
Donna Markowitz, Mobile: 732-539-6545, Graziella Caruso (new construction is her expertise - can't find her number) , then there is a Vinny guy who I really like, but just can't seem to find his info . . . I am sure a bunch of others.

What is most important is that you find a personality that best suits yours. My suggestion would be to start attending open houses in that area and if you "click" with one agent and like what you hear, then committ to that person.

Let me know if you'd like to to get u Caruso and Vinny's contact info and I will do so.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Assoicate, ePro, SRES
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
732.606.2931 (24/7)
http://www.patrizioRE.com
Karen Buonomo, Agent, Holmdel, NJ
Wed Apr 4, 2012
Hi- my partner, Starr Koplow, and myself are a team and can help you with all your real estate needs. I'm from Union originally and also can assist you with an agent in your area so we can coordinate the purchase and sale. I have been living in Holmdel for the past 20 years and know this area very well. Please give us a call to further discuss. We can set you up on our auto-e-mail system - you will receive emails of listings in your search criteria automatically every day! You can enjoy looking at the homes on the market in the convenience of your own home! We look forward to speaking with you soon! Karen 732-207-8154
Patricia Be…, Both Buyer And Seller, Monmouth County, NJ
Wed Apr 4, 2012
Hello my name is Patricia Bennett, Sales associate for Resources Real Estate. I am very familiar with all the areas you are asking about in your question on Trulia. I am from Middletown and lived in the area all my life. I would be happy to send you some listings of properties that suit your Real Estate needs if you like. Please give me a call 732-527-2271. Thanks!
Fred Marcano…, Home Buyer, Roselle, NJ
Tue May 29, 2012
Thank you everyone for your kind and helpful responses. Take care.
Hi! I know you added this some time ago, but mentioned you'd be listing in 2013. Any luck with it?
Flag Mon Sep 9, 2013