We have seen this property empty. It needs a lot of special care and improvement. How is the situation on the beach, we noticed a lot of smelling?

Asked by Christelrandle, Sturgeon Bay, WI Thu Nov 17, 2011

algae? Could you commend on that, please.
I do believe that the property tax assessment is at least 100.000 over the real value. The home needs a lot of work in my opinion. I would definitely not pay your asking price. Our agent is Diane Taillon who showed us the place last Sept. 2011

Answers

1
Sue Kocken, , Door County, WI
Thu Nov 17, 2011
Hi Christelrandle! I'm not sure which property to which you are referring, so I can't comment on the listing price vs the tax assessed value. I know Diane showed a number of homes that day. However, I can comment on the bad odor or algae issue. Typically, a couple times a year, when the weather and wind is in the right direction, there is a naturally occurring algae buildup. This usually gets washed away in a day or two. In September, I do know that we had a bad storm which blew water into shore, and consequently blowing zebra muscles on to shore to decay. Currently, in the Southern Door area, Brussels, there is absolutely no odor. I'm the Realtor for the Sugar Creek Ln property you may have seen. Call me or email me if you have more questions. Diane is a great gal! sue.kocken@gmail.com