In My Neighborhood in 33411>Question Details

Kesilk123, Home Buyer in Boynton Beach, FL

We are very interested in a specific home here but have no idea what the living experience is like here. Anyone who can comment? Thanks in advance!

Asked by Kesilk123, Boynton Beach, FL Mon Aug 27, 2012

Answers

6
Pine ridge at haverhill is a VERY quiet and safe community, I own 4 condos there and my tenants love it,
The hoa is very conservative and rigorous, they ask for 620 credit score for all tenants
call me , Im an agent I can help you,
USE MY MLS FOR FREE AT http://WWW.NUNOCABRAL.US OR CALL ME 561.502.0095
The best thing to do is find a realtor that can help define your specific needs and then perform a comparative market analysis for you.

I would be glad to help you.

Gary Dario
Keyes Real Estate

561.676.3622
Dear Kesilk,

Hard to say without knowing what home you are interested in but if it is not located within the gates of a private club facility with equity fees the chances are it is already under contract if it is properly priced. The market for single family homes is very strong and we are inventory challenged in many price categories.

Boynton Bech is a great community with a variety of locations so much has to do with your lifestyle and budget. The first step in any successful home search is clearly defining your housing goals so you can be immediately notified of any new opportunities that may meet the needs of you and your family.

The need to team with qualified agent cannot be overstated as you must have someone on your team who is suited to located new opportunities that match your goals, determine fair value and have your best interests at heart. As strong as the market currently is buyers must be prepared to move quickly or that opportunity will quickly be under contract by someone else. I hope this information is helpful and if I can add anything or be of help in any way please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Boynton Beach is a beautiful area, and with a growing population. It is close to the Palm Beach Area, Delray Beach and Boca area. Where you can find a lot of commercial malls and activities. Boynton has one of the most interesting bargains.
Contact me, and I could explain to you much more through email.
Boynton is our favorite but can't find anything decent there for a reasonable budget. We are keeping our big house in NH so need to watch the budget. Been looking for 3 months :(
Flag Tue Aug 28, 2012
I assume that you retired or retiring, the area doesn't have a lot of job opportunities. But there are a lot of good down to earth people here. It would really depend on the lifestyle that you want. The area is largely rural.
Tips for Finding the Perfect Neighborhood

Your neighborhood has a big impact on your lifestyle. Follow these steps to find the perfect community to call home.

■Is it close to your favorite spots? Make a list of the activities — movies, health club, church, etc. — you engage in regularly and stores you visit frequently. See how far you would have to travel from each neighborhood you’re considering to engage in your most common activities.

■Check out the school district. This is especially important if you have children, but it also can affect resale value. The Department of Education in your town can probably provide information on test scores, class size, percentage of students who attend college, and special enrichment programs. If you have school-age children, visit schools in the neighborhoods you’re considering. Also, check out http://www.schoolmatters.com.

■Find out if the neighborhood is safe. Ask the police department for neighborhood crime statistics. Consider not only the number of crimes but also the type — such as burglaries or armed robberies — and the trend of increasing or decreasing crime. Also, is crime centered in only one part of the neighborhood, such as near a retail area?

■Determine if the neighborhood is economically stable. Check with your local city economic development office to see if income and property values in the neighborhood are stable or rising. What is the percentage of homes to apartments? Apartments don’t necessarily diminish value, but do mean a more transient population. Do you see vacant businesses or homes that have been for sale for months?

■See if you’ll make money. Ask a local real estate agent to get information about price appreciation in the neighborhood. Although past performance is no guarantee of future results, this information may give you a sense of how good of an investment your home will be. A government planning agency also may be able to tell you about planned developments or other changes in the neighborhood — like a new school or highway — that might affect value.

■Make personal observations. Once you’ve narrowed your focus to two or three neighborhoods, go there and walk around. Are homes tidy and well maintained? Are streets quiet? How does it feel? Pick a warm day if you can and chat with people working or playing outside.