We are coming to Santa Rosa Beach to buy within the next month. What address is this. When can we get in to the house?

Asked by doney2495, Santa Rosa Beach, FL Fri Nov 30, 2012

Answers

10
Peter Mohyls…, Agent, Destin, FL
Sun Dec 2, 2012
I am a agent in this area. give me a shout and we can set up a showing of all the properties you would like to see
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sat Dec 1, 2012
I strongly suggest you connect with an area Realtor in the Santa Rosa Beach area. You need a buyers agent, you commit to and are loyal to, and who in turn will not only research the best homes for you, but also arrange viewings of all the homes that fall into your price range and needs. Do not do this on your own, a buyers agent, if you are committed and loyal to your Realtor, is free to you, as most are
paid by the Seller's side at the closing, if the property is listed with another brokerage.

I hope this will help you, if you need a recommendation for an area Realtor to assist you feel free to
get back to me and I gladly refer a good one to you.

Most Sincerely yours,

Edith YourRealtor4Life
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
@Properties Relocation and worldwide Services
FRENCH, GERMAN, SPANISH +
Free Market Evaluations & daily new listings for Buyers/Investors
Kelly Klein, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Sat Dec 1, 2012
During my years helping buyers with their real estate needs, I've found that the best agents are always excellent negotiators. And once an offer has been accepted, they methodically take care of all the transaction details and keep everyone fully informed, thereby ensuring that every deal is a done deal.

That said, with all the emotion and stress that accompany nearly every sale, I pride myself on making sure I do everything I can to make the experience enjoyable for my clients.

So when you decide to buy a new home, please call or email me. Having a buyer agent represent your best interests during the negotiation process doesn't cost you anything, and it will save you time, money and energy. So what's not to like? I hope to hear from you when the time is right.
Bruce King, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Fri Nov 30, 2012
I think you are referring to 175 Spotted Dolphin (3BR/2.5BA, 2770SF).... which unfortunately closed earlier this week for 330,500. That's one of the downside of property sites like Trulia .. they tend to lag behind by a few days.
However, there are number of similar properties available in Santa Rosa.
Feel free to drop me an email and I can send you a list of available properties that match what you're looking for.

Bruce King
Bruce@BruceKing.com
850.598.3660
Mark DeSalvo, Agent, Miramar Beach, FL
Fri Nov 30, 2012
That was at 175 Spotted Dolphin. NIce house, good features. I watched as they built this one since I live around the corner from there. Unfortunately it recently sold. It was an REO (bank owned foreclosure) which was listed at $348,500 and sold for $330,500. I sold a lot at the end of that street in the $70,000 range this Summer.
There is a couple of other houses in this neighborhood that are for sale, closer to the Gulf, that I can send you. You can e-mail me at Mark@DeSalvoPA.com and I will send them your way.
Have a good one,
Mark DeSalvo
Newman-Dailey Resort Properties
850-830-6615
Mark@DeSalvoPA.com
doney2495, Home Buyer, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Fri Nov 30, 2012
The house is on Spotted Dolphin, just north of 30A, Santa Rosa Beach.
Bruce King, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Fri Nov 30, 2012
Sorry folks. No info about the house came thru.

You can shoot me and email directly at Bruce@BruceKing.com or call me at 850.598.3660

Bruce King.
Mark DeSalvo, Agent, Miramar Beach, FL
Fri Nov 30, 2012
Doney2495,
I cannot see what home you are inquiring about. Please send me the link or a description and I will be glad to help. As a long time resident of Santa Rosa Beach I could offer insight to your search.
Mark DeSalvo
850-830-6615
Mark@DeSalvoPA.com
YourDestinRealEstate.com
Jennifer Bro…, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Fri Nov 30, 2012
Which listing are you referring to? Square footage or MLS would point me in the right direction. Thanks!
Julie Rosent…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Fri Nov 30, 2012
please see all listings at http://www.buy-sell-rent-Florida.com