Was this house purchased earlier this year and put back on the market?

Asked by Dan, Branson, MO Tue Nov 10, 2009

Answers

4
Sherry McNel…, Agent, Branson, MO
Tue Dec 22, 2009
No, the Seller took it off the Market. I was the listing agent for this property. Are you still interested in this property? If so you may call me at (417)230-5334 or email at sherry.mcnelis@century21.com
Tami, Home Seller, Branson, MO
Tue Dec 22, 2009
Dan,
I am the owner/realtor of the home. My husband built the home, completed May of '08. We have lived in the home since it's completion, however it has been on the market and reduced. If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Thank You!
Tami
David Gubin,…, Agent, Branson West, MO
Tue Nov 10, 2009
Hi Dan,
I’m REALTOR in the Branson – Table Rock Lake area and if the property you are asking about is located in the Ozarks I would be happy to answer all your questions or assist you in finding what you are looking for. You can contact me via email at David@DavidGubin.com or call me at 417-231-3229.
David Gubin
CCC, Home Owner, San Diego, CA
Tue Nov 10, 2009
Hi, your questions is not posted at the property information. Please provide the property address.

Thank you.

Benito.