WE Now live on the Water in Delaware -we would like to spend Winters in Fla -Like all SnowBirds we want to either be on the water,see the water,or

Asked by Gerald & Cathie Barnes, Port Charlotte, FL Fri Oct 14, 2011

within walking distance We have friends in Punta Gorda - So anywhere the price is right $100000 or less Pool is nice

Answers

9
Tammy Hayes’ answer
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Sat Oct 15, 2011
Here are a few condos that have bay/harbor access.
MLS #C7026591 – 1217 Aqui Esta, Punta Gorda (Aqui Esta Villas) $70k
This ground floor condo features 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, living room/dining room combination and an eat-in kitchen. Enjoy swimming in the community pool, overlooking a wide basin waterfront canal. There is also a shared community dock on sailboat water. Have a barbecue under the covered lanai.

MLS #C7005718 – 1080 Bal Harbor Blvd, #9D Punta Gorda (Islander Point) $85k
2nd Floor, 2 bedroom 2 full bath, split bedrooms with open floor plan, Carpted the L/R opens to the lani with glass doors as well as glass doors on the Master allow entry to the lani. Tile in the entry and kitchen allow for easier cleaning. The inside utility has both a washer and dryer and additional pantry space. Completly repainted throughout this is ready to move into. Dock is available for residents with access to the Gulf, community pool

MLS C6999921 – 1080 Bal Harbor Blvd, #13C Punta Gorda (Islander Point) $99k
This "furnished" condo features all new tile in entry and bathrooms, as well as new wall paint throughout! Boat docks are available to be assigned. Quick access to Charlotte Harbor

Tammy Hayes, Realtor, Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Fri Oct 14, 2011
There are some condos within your price range in communities with a lake or pond view in both Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte and there are some single family homes in Port Charlotte on canals. If you could provide more detailed information, such as type of home (single family, condo, villa, townhouse, mobile home), # bedrooms, deed restricted community with HOA fees or non-deed restricted, etc. I cover all of Charlotte County and southern Sarasota County and I can send you some listings to review. You can also look at properties on our web site.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor, Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.greenlionrealty.com
., , Punta Gorda, FL
Sat Oct 15, 2011
Gerald and Cathie:

There are a few boating access properties in your price range. Some Condo's and a few homes. Depending on the amount of fix up you are prepared to do you should be able to find a suitable property. The property I mentioned in my last reply does have a dock available.
Gerald & Cat…, Home Buyer, Port Charlotte, FL
Sat Oct 15, 2011
Thank you for your responces Are there any houses or condos on canals which you can go by boat directly into the bay.. WE have no problem witha fixeruper if the price and location are Basic need 2+ bed and 2 bath right we are big boaters & pool
Robbie Sifrit, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Fri Oct 14, 2011
Good Afternoon Gerald and Cathie:

We are almost "neighbors". I used to live in Philly and my nephew graduated from the University of Delaware. And my husband was stationed at Dover AFB several years ago. Anyway, I deal with many out-of-town buyers who are either planning for retirement or wanting a second home. There are many homes for sale in our area. I can set you up on our VIP Buyer Program so you receive immediate updates if any new listings come on the market that match your criteria. So please contact me so we can discuss you plans and get you set up.

This is a process, and it will take you time to gather all the information you need about specific listings and our area. You will have other questions as well concerning insurance, taxes, inspections, the negotiation process, and the process from contract to close.

So, you can either email me or call me direct, so we can get things going for you.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Linda Atkinson, PA, ABR, GRI
ReMax Anchor of Marina Park
Punta Gorda, FL
941-661-4294
Mark and Jean…, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Fri Oct 14, 2011
I echo the suggestion to find an agent familiar with Punta Gorda and contact them directly. They can set up the multiple listing service to send you a list of homes that fit exactly what you are looking for. Any local agent can show you every listing - so there is no advantage to you to work with more than one agent. If you haven't already found an agent, we would be glad to talk to you. You can contact us directly at tyreeteam@century21.com

You can also do a search from our home page http://www.tyreeteam.com

Thanks!
Web Reference:  http://www.tyreeteam.com
., , Punta Gorda, FL
Fri Oct 14, 2011
Gerald and Cathie:

Thanks for your interest in Punta Gorda. I am a Realtor with Five Star Realty in Punta Gorda and have specialized in waterfront properties for over 33 years. Your question didn't indicate if you were looking for a home or condo and your bedroom requirements. You can reach me at 941-380-1422 (cell) and I will be happy to help you. I actually have a 2 bedroom condo in Punt Gorda Isles,the complex is located on the water but does not have a waterview from the unit. There is a pool with the complex and even a first come first serve boat dock.
It's fully furnished and ready for new "snowbirds" Give me a call.. Gordon Derrington, Realtor
Kevin Weise, Agent, North Port, FL
Fri Oct 14, 2011
Hi! There are many homes available currently that would suit your needs. Some need work others do not. There are condos, townhomes and Single Family homes around that area so narrowing down the type of home is important too. Visit my website to view the current properties and feel free to contact me if yo need to speak to someone locally. Thanks!
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Oct 14, 2011
Consider working with any local agent of your own; he/she can provide suitable listings, any necessary information, schedule showings, etc.; if purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.