michellehayn…, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

This property, 112 East 89th Place, Chicago, IL 60619, is currently under contract. I'm under the impression that this was purchased from an

Asked by michellehaynes11, Chicago, IL Thu Aug 30, 2012

investor and the property is going to be completely rehabbed. I am a resident of Chatham, currently renting and looking to purchase a home. How can I contact the owner(s) to let them know that I would be interesting in purchasing this property once its been completely rehabbed before it's put on the market.

Gerald Brown’s answer
I would b glad to represent you on purchasing this home. I would suggest you to get pre qualified for a mortgage. This would give you a greater opportunity to purchase the hame before it goes on the market. the seller wants to know if you qualify. Let me get you prequalified and contact the owner with you as a pre qualified buyer. Gerald Brown 773-239-9400
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Stop by when they are working on the house and give them your contact info.

You can contact me and I will give you all the information you need instantly, no strings attached...
Mario Salcedo (310)275-8700
Pacific Real Estate Investment

You can also find owner tax billing address in public records.

Best of luck,
Ivan Sagel
Well they will be working there. Go up and speak with them while they are working.
go to the house and put a not in the box and tell them your interested