This is a good area??? I'm interested in this property. I see that one person left a review that it isn't.

Asked by kerrymanivong08, Fullerton, CA Wed Mar 21, 2012

Answers

9
Bob Foust’s answer
Bob Foust, Agent, Fullerton, CA
Sun Mar 25, 2012
It can be, its a pretty big zip code. Most of Downtown Fullerton (which has some really nice areas) is in this zip code:

Downtown Fullerton
http://foustonline.com/cities/fullerton/neighborhood/downtown/

But so also is a few of the higher crime neighborhoods in the zip that you'll need to be aware of.
Agnes Lago, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Sun Jun 2, 2013
Hi Kerry, How is your search? 92832 has some good and bad areas 92831 is better. I have been a realtor since 1992 and live in fullerton since 1989. Send me an email and tell me what exactly are your parameters for your search. and what is your target monthly payment -- have you been prequalified at least?
agnes.realtor@gmail.com
714-308-8117
Michelle Sco…, Agent, Fullerton, CA
Thu Mar 22, 2012
Dear Kerry,

Yuur best bet is to find a Fullerton agent who also has lived in Fullerton for a long period of time, has children in Fullerton schools, knows the specific neighborhoods and can personally discuss with you your needs and wishes regarding family, commute, ammenities, crime, etc. Our office is on Harbor Blvd. You are welcome to stop in any time or call me to discuss your goals, time frame, and ask questions. Whether you are ready to buy or just beginning to get your feet wet on research, our clients are always welcome to come in for assistance, resources and advice.

Michelle Scolaro
Realty Executives Premier
3261 N. Harbor Blvd, #B
Fulelrton, CA 92835
714-883-3678
Susan Manwi…, Agent, Brea, CA
Thu Mar 22, 2012
Good Thursday
All cities have there good and bad areas
Pick an agent that will help you find the perfect area for you and your family.
Have a great day
Marie Souza…, Agent, Centerville, MA
Thu Mar 22, 2012
If you are concerned with the area, then visit the location you are referring to at different times of the day. So your due diligence & also call the local police department for crime info. We cannot provide you with that info.
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Thu Mar 22, 2012
Hi Kerry

I would suggest to check out
crimemapping.com to see if an area is safe, good or bad. Or even call the police dept they know exactly what is going in in their city and can answer you with details
What are you or are you not looking for in the city to be considered a bad area ? Your answer maybe different than someone else's.
For any other information you can email or call me. As I don't check back or get copied all responses Thank you

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949.874.0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Vidi Barker, Agent, Newport Beach, CA
Thu Mar 22, 2012
Hi Kerrymanivong08,
Fullerton is a great city to live in and it has a lot to offer. It is centrally located between several different hot spots such as Brea Mall and Angel Stadium. I would like to get a little bit more information so I can give you the feedback that you need.

1. How soon are you looking to move?
2. What kind of home are you looking for
3. What is it about this area that interest you?

You can e-mail me or call me with your reply at: BarkerV@live.com or 949.945.4857

I will get all of your questions about this area answered in one e-mail so you don't have to keep checking back day after day.

Vidi Barker
949.945.4857
BarkerV@live.com
Jon Barrett, , Orange County, CA
Thu Mar 22, 2012
I have lived in Fullerton for 10+ years and I love my neighborhood. Safety has never been an issue. Like most cities there are good parts and bad. What I've noticed in Fullerton is that most of the neighborhoods above Chapman are pretty safe. Please feel free to contact me if you would like any more information on the area. 714-869-5663
Beth and Deb, Agent, Fullerton, CA
Wed Mar 21, 2012
I have been a resident in Fullerton for 26 years. I am familiar with the area code 92832 and used to live there myself. I think what is more important is the cross streets. Every city has good areas and bad. Zip codes are so large I think you should narrow it down more! I love Fullerton!