Rebekah, Home Buyer in Greensboro, NC

The home showing os a foreclosure on Muirfied has to be a error. That is a golf course cummunity. Why is it listed at 60000 ???

Asked by Rebekah, Greensboro, NC Thu Jan 5, 2012

Answers

8
Len Montgome…, Agent, High Point, NC
Thu Jan 5, 2012
The property in question is not listed for sale...yet! The listing you are seeing is a "Notice of Default." The loan that is currently in default was originally $60k, which means it is likely a 2nd mortgage or equity line of some sort. The property owner may have already caught this default up at this point...or maybe not. Often, by the time the information disseminates through the system from the county to RealtyTrac and other sites, and then to Trulia, the information has become old news. In fact, the only thing I can see for any property on Muirfield that fits the description on the posting you questioned, was a "Substitute Trustee" filing back in November. While this is an early step in the foreclosure process sometimes, giving an in state representative to move forward, often things get resolved and go no further.

In either case, it is extremely unlikely that this property will sale at auction for this amount. If the property is foreclosed on, and there is a 1st mortgage, it will in all likelihood be picked up by the 1st lien holder or any other party willing to pay more than the 1st lien holder.

If you would like to keep up with any new info on this property, feel free to contact me through Trulia. If anything changes in regard to the property going up for auction at the court house, I can give you a heads up.
Sandi Burr, , Greensboro, NC
Thu Jan 5, 2012
Hi Rebekah! That is 6000 Muirfield and it is a beautiful home on the golf course. I have no idea why Trulia had it listed as a forclosure with the price and address both being incorrect. That is definitely an error!
I am the Listing Agent, Sandi Burr, Broker/Realtor with Re/Max of Greensboro. If you have any other questions or would like to see this lovely home,please call me @ 601-2982 or e-mail @ sold@sandiburr.com. I actually live on Muirfield and have lived in the Cardinal for over 35 years, so if you have any questions at all about the neighborhood, if I don't already know the answer, I will be more than happy to find it for you!
Your Neighbor, Sandi Burr
Traffic Real…, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Thu Jan 5, 2012
Rebekah,

You already seem to have your answer on this property. I looked at all possiblities and it is just an error.

If you would be interested in getting up to date information on a consistent and regular basis, that can be provided for you. Just click the link below to get in the know.

Gary
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Thu Jan 5, 2012
Rebekah,

Presently their are no properties for sale on Muirfield or Muirfied for $60,000. Now there are some building lots available on Muirfield in Salems Glen in Clemmons just down the road outside Winston-Salem. The lowest price home presently for sale on Muirfield in The Cardinal in Greensboro is $248,000 and it just came on the market yesterday. The only other home on Muirfield in The Cardinal that is for sale is listed for $285,000.

Sorry but as Edith pointed out Trulia is a third party website and while I use it for my listings it is not tied directly to a data source that can update it on a regular basis.

I you would like some help finding a home here in the Triad feel free to contact me through my profile here on Trulia or through one of my other websites listed below.
Web Reference:  http://totalcarerealty.net
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Thu Jan 5, 2012
you are home buyer if I understand it right, why not work with a trusted, experienced local Realtor, who will act as your Buyers Agent and work in your best interest, and will get you daily updates, price changes and properties in your size and price range, but most of all you have a professional on your side with truly up to date information, he or she can get you answers to flood areas, inspections, getting you pre approved by a reputable lender, make appointments accompany showings and points out to you the good the bad and the ugly of a property if necessary....

On this site not all is always up to date or updated.... And I always strongly suggest to home buyers to work
with a Realtor they trust, have great rapport with and one who likes to work with buyers as I do....

Good Luck to you, if you need recommendations come back to us....

Have a great 2012...
Edith YourRealtor4Life! and Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, buyers, sellers and investors alike.
Edith Always goes the X-tra Mile with a Smile for her clients!
Referrals are always highly appreciated.
To get to know Edith personally, and to find out what a Realtor's Expertise, Experience and
market knowledge can do for the buying or selling public go to http://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
Pam Smith, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Thu Jan 5, 2012
Not sure why you see this as a foreclosure but it is an owner sale. I checked the MLS system.
I live down the street and it looks like a lovely home. Would you like to see it?
I am a realtor with ReMax. My phone is 601-1213.
Kathy Haines, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Thu Jan 5, 2012
Like Annmarie, I am not seeing anything listed for $60,000 nor has there been that I can tell. If you can provide the address, we can do some research, but currently, there is nothing in the Cardinal listed for less than $248,000.

Hope this helps!
Kathy
Annmarie Les…, Agent, Mooresville, NC
Thu Jan 5, 2012
I am not seeing it listed on the MLS-what is the address of this home?