The home inspection already was done & it's sold. I'm wondering how much it went for?

Asked by Lois, 98115 Fri Dec 18, 2009

Answers

8
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Tue Aug 9, 2011
Alex,
This is 2 1/2 years old!
Alex Hayes, Agent, Seattle, WA
Tue Aug 9, 2011
Hi Neighbor :) (I live in 98115, too),

Feel free to contact me at Alex@AlexHayesHomes.com and i'll give you all the details you need (w/o any obligations whatsoever, of course! :-)).

Alex
Svetlana Ang…, , Seattle, WA
Sun Dec 20, 2009
Hi Lois,

If you please provide me the address of the home. I will e-mail you all the details, and let you know what the home sold for. I will e-mail you the tax record and the comp report. No charge or obligation to you. Feel free to call me or e-mail me. My e-mail is ... svetlanayim@pnwrealty.com. My direct cell is (206) 883-6898. And my name is Svetlana Angel Yim. I work for Prudential NW Realty, feel free to visit my web-site as well http://www.svetlanayim.pnwrealty.com

Have a a great evening!

Svetlana
Pat & Steve…, Agent, Westlake, OH
Sat Dec 19, 2009
You should be able to check out the current owner of the home & the last sale date & price at your county Assessor's/Auditor's web site. If the property is pending & has not yet sold as reported in the previous answers, you will know right away. You can keep checking the web site from time-to-time to find out when the property sale is complete.
Tonya Brobeck, , Everett, WA
Fri Dec 18, 2009
If you would like to post the address or email it me I would be happy to confirm the sold price for you.
However, if the property is currently pending as Dan has stated that information is not available, nor will it be until the transaction closes. The average is 40-45 days right now to close from when the offer was accepted
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Fri Dec 18, 2009
Lois, I answered your previous post. The inspection may have been completed, but the transaction hasn't closed yet. Based on the published data in the MLS, I predict it will close sometime in January. Until then only the agents and their clients have access to what the offer price was and what everyone agreed to.
Web Reference:  http://SammamishRealtor.net
Laurie Way, Agent, Seattle, WA
Fri Dec 18, 2009
Hi Lois! We can't tell what a home has sold for until it has actually closed. The fact that you say the inspection was already done makes me think that it is still showing Pending in the MLS. If you give me an address, I'd be glad to look it up for you and let you know the current status. If it is still "Pending" we can find out what the close date is and then let you know what it sold for.

Hope this helps!
Lesley Sulli…, , Seattle, WA
Fri Dec 18, 2009
What is the address of the home, or the mls number? I can give you the sold price when I know its location.

Lesley Sullivan
Broker
Viridian Real Estate
Seattle