Renting now in Williamsburg, Brooklyn but looking to find property to build on. Does anyone know of any lots available in 11211 ?

Asked by user3666200, Jamaica, NY Sat May 5, 2012

Very serious about finding a lot to build and would love to stay in the area.

Answers

6
Sam Gold, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sun May 18, 2014
You can always contact me
Angela Figue…, Agent, New York, NY
Fri May 2, 2014
I have properties in williamsburg. text me. 3472180594
Marcus Gomes…, Agent, New York, NY
Tue May 8, 2012
call me Marcus@917-586-6795 and we can view some property.
Summer Selma…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Mon May 7, 2012
Hello, I have a few lots that are 30% below market value.

Give me a call.
If its in the 11211 section, id like to meet and have a look at these lots. looking for R6 zoning.
Flag Mon May 7, 2012
First Last, , 90002
Mon May 7, 2012
Yes, there are places to build, but you might want to demo what's there first! If you drive around, you'll see there isn't too much undeveloped land.

In fact, anywhere in NYC, a vacant lot can sometimes mean a legal situation so complex (read: expensive) that it hasn't been worth tackling by anyone.

So, the more common strategy is to find something that's deteriorated enough that it's worth tearing down. A lot of sales have occurred like that in Williamsburg in the past few years.

I know of a place zoned for mixed use priced at $599,000 that might be worth considering, if you can go that high. It is not a tear down, it's usable, but it would be easy to demo. And as mentioned your mortgage situation is simpler if the land is developed already.

Karla Harby
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Rutenberg Realty
New York, NY
kharby@crrnyc.com
212-688-1000x146
I left you a message this afternoon with my number. like to see what you have in mind. call me when you have a chance.
Flag Mon May 7, 2012
Jack Menashe, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sun May 6, 2012
There Should be something buildable available... But be prepeared to pay cash as land is not mortgageable.

Then you will need a hard to find construction loan. Your better off paying as little as possible and doing your renovations etc after. Speak to a mortgage specialist.
Try Larry w/Investors (917) 696-2360
Or Alex w/Cross River 917-520-1515

Looking forward to finding you a property.

Jack Menashe
917.797.0215
Jack@SHERestates.com