Realtors. can any one help me find a rental house in Concord, NH. 2000 bigger is better sq. ft. 4bedrooms Land is a plus. No in city living.

Asked by 3kidzneedhome, 03301 Thu May 3, 2012

3 bedrooms and extra rooms that can be converted would be considered.. Rural, Suburbia, or subdivisions that houses are not on top of each other. Please help. I can move in by June 15th. 6 person family.

Answers

3
Kasliteracy, Home Buyer, Concord, NH
Wed Sep 5, 2012
If you have you have not yet located the right rental property for for your family in Concord, NH, [ it is now September], please contact us to consider renting our large 3 story historic home, in the best neighborhood - West End - of Concord, two blocks from the high school, walking distance one direction to downtown Main Street:, the other to the Concord Hospital, reknown for many services.
A truly perfect location!
Our home features an "antique-veranda front porch" (subtly screened-in, with wicker and pillows and dining furniture), while in the amazingly private, orchard-like back yard, you will find a uniquely shaped "dive-in-deep" luxurious swimming pool -- surrounded by pines, climbing roses, a vast concord grape arbor, many species of fruit trees, blueberry and raspberry bushes, and an array of flowering plants that invite you to swim in the mornings, and provide rare privacy for the family the rest of the day.
The first floor shines with details as an architectural original from 1904 - intricate woodwork and columns and fireplace, along with stained glass internal window, curved glass original bow window, and more. The living room is enormous with leaded glass bookshelves on its far end and a bowed, columned triple window along more than half the length of the outside wall, centered. lf the lenggt
Bedrooms, numerous: The second floor boasts 3 BRs and 2 full baths (One is the master suite with a large walk-in closet, and spacious bath whose palladium window overlooks the ground pool below). Across the hall are the other two second-floor bedrooms, and a full, separate bath. The hallway itself on the second floor can be treated as a sitting room or office, with the brightness let in by large leaded-windows on the front side of the house, and the spaciousness created by the hall's depth all the way to the back ~ 40 feet? Looking below one can see the front hall and door that leads to the vestibule connecting the veranda.
The third level of the home shares the same footprint as the first [ and lower levels], that is it is ~1,000 sq. feet of three more private rooms with a large center space designed as sitting/living/cafe. A bathroom with shower is found on the 3rd floor as well, and rooms are full height, with large double-hung windows, giving this floor the look and feel of a studio within itself.
There is more to share...if there is interest. Please let us know.
603-731-6274
kasliteracy@gmail.com
3kidzneedhome, Renter, 03301
Fri May 4, 2012
My rental price range is 1500-1900 with newer and bigger homes falling twoards that latter end of the pricing spectrum. Thank you so much. I will be emailing you asap.
Brenda Perki…, Agent, Concord, NH
Thu May 3, 2012
If you would like I can search the MLS for available rentals, just send me an email directly to brenda@nhproperty.com so I can send you the link. Also there may be a house that has been on the market for a long time that might be willing to rent, so please include your rental price range.