Re: home 1607 South Bedford St, Los angeles. With ref to your Descrip 19 Aug Similar home sold $789,083 07 Sep sold $677,417 what is the reason?

Asked by Rex, Los Angeles, CA Mon Sep 6, 2010

$111,666 difference. Has the price been changed by any personal.
In another words, personal can contact you to change the price?
I appreciate your answere

Answers

4
Henry Vega, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Dec 28, 2010
I would need some more specifics to answer that question. Feel free to email me or call if I can be of service. Thanks and good luck. Henryvega@rodeore.com 323-833-6466.
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Mon Sep 6, 2010
Looking through public sites for Comps, consider this: You may also be seeing what's being posted as a "sale" for $677,417, when what it actually was the price a bank took back a property for as it's being reverted to them to come back on the market at some point in the future as an REO.

Possible answer: It may not be a market sale to Mr. Smith or quite possibly it could have been an auction price to a cash buyer & may come back on the market as a flipped property.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 cell
Shel-lee Dav…, Agent, Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Mon Sep 6, 2010
Rex:

As stated before, your question is confusing. 1607 S Bedford St shows it has been owned by the same person since June 2000 and it has not been listed for sale recently. Please clarify what you are looking for. Thank you and Dare to Dream.

Shel-lee Davis, QSC®
Certified Distressed Property Expert – CDPE®
Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource – SFR®
Certified HAFA Specialist – CHS®
Your Real Estate Consultant for Life
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
http://shel-lee.listingbook.com
Jeffrey White, Agent, Beverly HIlls, CA
Mon Sep 6, 2010
This question is a bit confusing. Whose description are you referring to? Are you the owner of 1607 Bedford or an interested buyer?