OK, so what is it like to live in University Hills?

Asked by Marka, Denver, CO Mon Jun 20, 2011

Answers

8
Monon Eggers, , Denver, CO
Mon Jun 20, 2011
It is a great neighborhood! I lived there for a few years and found it central to a lot! And that was before light rail!
Close to the college, but also a lot of older quiet streets, with people who have been there for years!

So if you want to be close to action, or just live in a quiet peaceful neighborhood, with everything close, it is a good choice!

Monon Eggers
Joan Cox, Agent, Denver, CO
Mon Jun 20, 2011
Good Morning Marka,
University Hills was built from the late 40's to mid 50's, with a sprinkling of newer construction. With the age of the homes, you will find large shade trees and mature landscaping in this neighborhood. It is desirable due to the location - being close to shopping, highway, downtown and of course the light rail.

There are 3 short sales currently active - and there are a total of 24 active listings ranging from $140,000 to $850,000. Most homes are ranches, with a few two story homes. Some have basements. The average list price currently is $339,765.

If you need more information, please give me a call.

Joan Cox
720-231-6373
Jim Groskopf, Agent, Centennial, CO
Mon Jun 20, 2011
It is a great place to live if you are looking to be between DTC and downtown. There are lots of things to do that are close by, and the neighborhood has a energetic feel to it. If these are not things you are looking for let me know what you are looking for and maybe we can think of a neighborhood that is better suited for you.
Wendy Glazer, Agent, Denver, CO
Mon Jun 20, 2011
Hi Marka,
University Hills is a great location, close to light rail DTC area, Downtown, Cherry Creek.....so convenient
to everywhere. The homes can vary in price range. What are you looking for exactly? I would love to help you. Also, if you want some more details about neighborhoods, check out my website and click on "Neighborhood Info". You can also do searches on my site.

Please contact me if you have any specific questions or would like some help. bdglaz@aol.com or
303 906 9000.

With a Smile,
Wendy Glazer
Brian Burke, Agent, Highlands Ranch, CO
Mon Jun 20, 2011
It is great! One of our agents has lived there for over 15 years on Dahlia and we just closed a home on Eudora last week. It is a great area for living and investing. With the light rail and Cherry Hills Village so close it is an area for scraping and flipping. I have included a web page with more info.
Let us know if you have any more questions. We are in that area all the time.
Brain
Tim Klein, Agent, Littleton, CO
Mon Jun 20, 2011
Ditto! Plus it's homes are not declining in value for the most part.

Tim Klein
Broker
Metro Brokers - The Realty Werks
Josh Lopez, Home Owner, Denver, CO
Mon Jun 20, 2011
Marka,

I have many friends who live in that area and also go to college in that area. So i have spent many days and nights down there. University hills is a nice area to be, and being so close to Denver University many students live down there. Although, it is not all students it is a fairly good mix of young and old because it is far enough away from the campus. But overall, i would say that it is a good area to be in if you are active and preferably young although older would still be just as fun.

Let me know if you ever want to go look at houses in that area!

Josh Lopez
The Kentwood Company
303-550-7588
jlopez@denverrealestate.com
., , Denver, CO
Mon Jun 20, 2011
Great neighborhood, easy access to light rail and shopping
WOW! You all are on it! I am looking to rent a house in the area so if any of you know of one please keep me posted. I sold my house in the Wash Park area in 2014 and am renting in Cherry Creek. I am looking for a 2 bedroom with a 1 bathroom at least. A basement is a plus, would love a fireplace, a garage would be nice and the rest I can work with. It will just be me and my boyfriend plus 1 very lazy indoor cat that sleeps all day in the closet. Thank you!!! Looking to move soon but no later than January 10th.
Flag Tue Dec 1, 2015