New college graduate with job in Mt. Laurel, NJ..looking to live in Philadelphia area.

Asked by MPenelope, Mount Laurel, NJ Wed Jun 19, 2013

I am a recent college graduate and just accepted a job in Mt. Laurel, NJ. I am looking to rent an apartment in the Philadelphia area. What are the best areas to live for a recent college grad that is a reasonable commute, safe, but still has a lot going on in terms of nightlife, restaurants, bars, shopping ect.

Answers

3
Andrew Lazur, Agent, Devon, PA
Sun Jun 23, 2013
I think that it depends on your type of commute. If you need to drive out to the King of Prussia area, then Manayunk is definitely going to cut down on your morning & evening hassle. If you're driving the 95 N/S corridor, then Northern Liberties, Fishtown, and East Passyunk are great options.

Andrew Lazur - Long & Foster Real Estate
http://www.andrewlazur.lnf.com
(215) 356-7175 - andrew.lazur@lnf.com
Carol McCann, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Thu Jun 20, 2013
The hot, trendy areas right now as far as nightlife, restaurants and walkability would be the Port Richmond, Fishtown Northern Linerties section which is very accessible to the Betsy Ross Bridge. Please give me a call and I can send you a few listings in these areas 267-970-3952.
Stephen Ebin…, Agent, West Chester, PA
Wed Jun 19, 2013
First of all,Congrats! I can definitely help you, there are some nice areas available. My number is 484-252-6325. Call me and we can discuss.