Myth, the Corp of Engineers would not let sewage be dumped into Canyon Lake, Tx

Asked by Diane Wilson, Canyon Lake, TX Tue May 1, 2012

Answers

4
Dennis Evans, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Wed Sep 4, 2013
I am not sure if this should be on trulia, But local officials should be notified.... Sounds horrible, But this Forum is for buying and selling of homes....
This has exactly something to do with buying a home!!! The buyers need to know what a mess they are getting into and some of you would hide these infos...
Flag Tue Jul 19, 2016
Dennis Evans, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Wed Sep 4, 2013
Thomas Thomp…, Renter, Startzville, TX
Wed Sep 4, 2013
How could raw sewage not be going in the lake, Limestone is for drainage, and every sewage, septic system potentially drains sewage into the lake. If you notice the greyish to blueish sludge that you step into getting into the water, could it be dead deer sludge, they are all around the lake. I have personally dragged dead deer from the lake. Just sayin!
I guess they have that in mind with the treatment plants. Just mocking the myth question.I use it like everyone else. Every body of water filled by runoff has this same potential.. enough said. So yes, it is a myth...
Flag Thu Sep 5, 2013
Brian Rayl, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue May 1, 2012
Are you asking or telling?

If you have a question, please clarify it so that we can answer.

Thanks!