My wife and I are moving to Seattle in February 2012, from NYC. We are renting and coming to Seattle to find work, what is a good area with rental

Asked by Mr. & Miss Jackson, New York, NY Mon Dec 12, 2011

apartments that are close to jobs and transportation

Answers

2
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Mon Dec 12, 2011
Jacksons,
Welcome to Seattle. Depending on where you want to be, I can suggest few places. If you want to be close to work, what type of work are you hoping to find? There are downtown locations and options in the burbs close to MSFT or Boeing.
Just give us an idea of what you like.
Mack McCoy, Agent, Seattle, WA
Mon Dec 12, 2011
I'm from NYC, and I tell you there are a lot of good areas and it is possible to live here without a car if you choose. A lot of it depends on where you actually wind up working.

The one thing that's difficult to find here are three-bedroom and larger apartments. We have an abundance of 1-bedrooms, junior twos (we call them "plus den"), and studios. Capitol Hill is the densest neighborhood north of San Francisco, but there's good living downtown and on Queen Anne and Fremont and Wallingford and Green Lake, the University District . . .