biff.pierce, Other/Just Looking in West Pittsburg, CA

Looking to buy a garage/parking spot near 12th & Tasker. For example, I saw many garages on South Watts Street, a couple on South Camac Street.

Asked by biff.pierce, West Pittsburg, CA Fri Feb 4, 2011

Answers

11
biff.pierce, , West Pittsburg, CA
Tue Jun 14, 2011
Good lead, Anna Maria!

Is this property for sale? If so, what is the asking price?

Bifford
Anna Maria V…, , Philadelphia, PA
Mon Jun 13, 2011
Hello Bifford,

I am a licensed PA real estate agent, but also an investor. As an investor, I own commercial, industrial, raw land, mixed-use properties and multi-families. I also own a quaint, rustic, landscaped cobblestone courtyard that has 24-hour camera survelliance accessed over the Internet. Several neighbors have approached me asking if they could rent out a parking spot. At first i was apprehensive, but they practically begged me and i gave in. I'm happy to state that it is actually working out quite well for everyone. The property is on McKean Street between 17th & 18th, and I while i realize that may be a tad too far for you, it is a viable option. The property is meticulously maintained with flowers and shrubs and both decoratiave and high-powered sodium vapor lighting, as well as the camera surveillance system.

If you'd like to discuss it further with me, I'd be happy to provide you with more tangible details.

Anna Maria Vona
215.570.3696
biff.pierce, , West Pittsburg, CA
Sat Feb 5, 2011
Thanks for all the feedback!

I prefer to buy, but would consider rental. For example I suspect the row of garages I saw on S. Watt Street (below Tasker) are being rented out. I wonder who owns them?

Also, I'd like to easily walk to the garage/spot from 12th & Tasker, so my rough boundaries would be: East of Broad St, West of 10th St, North of Mifflin St, South of Wharton St.

Dp2, I'm not an "investor" per se. Parking's tight in Philly, and my neighbors get upset when I take up a street space when I'm out of town for 2 months!
Bruce Lang, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Sat Feb 5, 2011
You may want to look into some easy rentals too. The buyer of your home some day may not need the parking spot. Garages/lots carry condo fees and taxes. Let's say you rent for 125/mo. That could pay for 15 years without laying out 15-20k
Qing Hui Wang, Agent, Philadlphia, PA
Fri Feb 4, 2011
Bifford,

Please let me know whether you are interested to see any of the listings I sent to you. Will search for more.
Emily
Dp2, , Virginia
Fri Feb 4, 2011
Ahh, . . . another investor who's into parking lots/garages. :)
Kevin Tran, , Philadelphia, PA
Fri Feb 4, 2011
Its going to be hard but let see what I can find. I'll be in touch. Tks. Kevin
biff.pierce, , West Pittsburg, CA
Fri Feb 4, 2011
Price range depends on whether the space is open or gated or covered or enclosed, as well as how close it is to 12th & Tasker. Square footage would be enough just to park one compact-sized car.
Peter Lavelle, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Fri Feb 4, 2011
Good Evening Bifford,

What price range and square footage are you interested in?
Kevin Tran, , Philadelphia, PA
Fri Feb 4, 2011
Hi Bifford, what price range and sqt footage are you looking for? Thanks.
Kevin
Qing Hui Wang, Agent, Philadlphia, PA
Fri Feb 4, 2011
Hello Bifford,

I am a realtor with Century 21 Advantage Gold. Could you please send me your email or contact number so I can send you avaliable garages in that area? Please call my cell phone 267-254-4405. Looking forward to help you.

Qing Hui Wang(Emily)
Realtor Licensed in PA
Bilingual in Mandarin
Century 21 Advantage Gold
5267 Roosevelt Blvd,
Philadelphia, PA 19124
Prefer Cell: 267-254-4405
Office fax: 215-537-4818
Voice mail: 215-671-4700 x 1407
Office: 215-537-0200
Email: eqhw2002@gmail.com
http://www.c21ag.com
For pre-approval: http://www.EmilyWang.Homevisory.com.

The largest Real Estate Company in the city of Phila.
8 local offices in PA and NJ