Looking for rental property in this zip code for my brother and his family. He needs at least a 3 bedroom and 1 bath that will accept a dog for

Asked by Marlana.hedden, Soddy Daisy, TN Sat May 7, 2011

around 500.00 month or a little more this is a urgent request in finding this for him.

Answers

3
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sun May 8, 2011
Have you consider apartment locator for search ?

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Kathy Mittel…, Agent, Hixson, TN
Sat May 7, 2011
I just checked our local MLS rental listings and the cheapest rental is $1,200 a month. My best advice is to check the Sunday Real Estate section of Chatt. Times Free Press, Craigs List and sometimes by driving around you can find "For Rent" signs in yards where the landlord is hoping to find a new tenant by someone in the neighborhood spreading the word. Also, check out the apartment complexes in the area, but you may have to pay more than $500 a month and is would more likely be a 2 bedroom with a pet deposit.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat May 7, 2011
Contact local realty offices for available rentals, check local print media for by owner rentals, word of mouth, etc.