Looking for a single family home rent to buy in these zip areas; 89135,89144,89134,89117 and 89147. Thanks!

Asked by Gina Chun, Las Vegas, NV Sun Jul 21, 2013

Answers

9
Rhonda Brinkerhoff’s answer
Rhonda Brink…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Jul 22, 2013
I could help you with this. If you email me Rhondasellsvegas@gmail.com. I am a native of Vegas and been in the business for 17 years. I have taken a lot more training in this business. I have ABR,GRI and the best of them all CRS. I am also a relocation specialist. If you interview a few agents , I would love to be interviewed by you. You may also visit my web site at http://www.AllLasVegasHomes.Com. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Myra Gouger, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Before you get involved in a rent to own, do your homework carefully and make sure that the company you are dealing with has a reputable name. Sometimes rent to owns are scams.
Leonard Flor…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Jan 11, 2014
WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN OWN - NEW PROGRAM - RENT TO OWN.
Contact: 702-630-4488
Leonard Flores
Premier Real Estate
Email: leonardflores@yahoo.com
Nakia Woodson, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sun Jul 21, 2013

I can assist you with this. Please contact me.

Nakia Woodson
702-318-1244
Alisa Carden…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sun Jul 21, 2013
Hi Gina,

I will be happy to assist you, but I do have a few questions regarding the criteria that you are looking for.

Please let me know so I can send you some properties for your review.

Alisa Cardenas
Realty One Group
10750 W. Charleston Blvd. #180
Las Vegas, NV 89135
(702) 806-6341 Cell
alisac@realtyonelv.com
Myra Gouger, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sun Jul 21, 2013
I have several listings in these areas. What pricerange do you need?
Melvin Swan, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sun Jul 21, 2013
Gina,

I have a group of investors that once you have qualified with them you would be able to look at all of the houses on the open market. Find the home you would really like to eventually own and they would purchase that home with cash. You would in turn sign the lease to own agreement and move in to that home.
The program that they have set up is completely outlined in a pamphlet that I will be glad to send to you If you would like to contact me @ 702-612-2456 or 6542mel@gmail.com.

PS: In many cases this program will cost you much less than many of the programs that are currently out there for a Rent to Own Option and it is designed for your success not for your failure.

To the other Agents reading this: If you are interested in this program feel free to contact me.

Make every day the best it can be!

Mel
Melvin Swan
Mary Preheim, Agent, Henderson, NV
Sun Jul 21, 2013
I would be happy to assist, but would need some further criteria of what you are looking for as well as an email address to send you the properties to view. Please feel free to contact me with this information. Thanks!

Mary Preheim
mary@marypreheimgroup.com
702-900-6279
Donnelle McC…, , Las Vegas, NV
Sun Jul 21, 2013
Hello Gina! I would love to assist you with your search! I will find exactly what you need! Call me!

Donnelle McClain
Wardley Real Estate
702-758-2800