Looking for a cheap lot/land about 1/4 acre in Enterprise/Arden area M. gudway@charter.net

Asked by Gudway, Las Vegas, NV Tue May 17, 2011

Answers

4
Wendi Willia…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Jul 17, 2012
How about an investment package? Title of these properties are held in the name of your LLC or LLP. You decide who the managing directors are. With investment packages, your funds are held in an escrow account of your choosing and released in these sequences as you approve them. You get full accounting of each transaction. http://ifindproperties2.fmgateway.com/investors/investment-p…
Spirit Messi…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Tue May 17, 2011
Yikes, are you looking to build on it? Before you even start looking at lots I strongly encourage you to speak with a lender, are you pre-approved to build? New construction loans, for obviously reasons, have been VERY difficult to obtain, even more so there in Vegas. Please speak with a lender first, I have seen many people buy and then not be able to build & then not be able to buy anything else.
Best of luck.
Spirit
Gerald Stepke, , Las Vegas, NV
Tue May 17, 2011
MLS link to 1acre property list at 120k cheapest acre I know of.
http://las.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=114744645&s…
Steve Matthe…, Agent, North Las Vegas, NV
Tue May 17, 2011
Hello Gudway,

As Forrest Gump's Mama always said, "Cheap is in the the eyes of the beholder".... Or something like that. Anyway, can you be a bit more specific as to how cheap? And can you be a bit more specific as to area. Enterprise and Arden don't exist except on paper. Do you mean south of I215 between Eastern on the east, and Mt Potosi on the west? Homes on a minimum of 9000 square feet (approximately 1/4 acre) range from $145,900 on the low side and $5.9 million on the high side. If you can narrow it down a bit for me, I can narrow it down a bit for you. Or as my friend Tom Cruise would say "Help me help you."

No more movie references, just Best wishes and thanks for reading.