Looking -buy- for a 8500 or more sq f lot-land with ocean access in - next to Key Largo. Email me orimulsion@hotmail.com. Thks

Asked by Mr Camero, Fort Lauderdale, FL Sun Jan 22, 2012

Answers

7
Amy Lindback, Agent, Islamorada, FL
Thu Jun 6, 2013
Dear Mr. Camero,

I am following up to see if you were able to purchase a property that gave you ocean access in Key Largo. The market is definitely moving right now, and there are some great properties available. If you are still in the market, please let me know. I will be happy to help you get your piece of paradise.

Thank you, and take care.

Amy Lindback, Realtor
Realty World Freewheeler
Call/Text: 305-522-0711
amy@freewheeler-realty.com
Mona Yeager, Agent, Key Largo, FL
Mon Dec 17, 2012
Hi Mr. Camero! I understand that you are looking for lot or land with ocean access. I would be happy to help you but need a little bit more information from you. Price range, if you plan to build, when you want to buy, 2nd home? etc. You can reach me at 305-393-3268 or MonaSellsKeysHomes@att.net
Carol Herdock, Agent, Homestead, FL
Tue Sep 4, 2012

I believe you have been receiving my emails regarding properties here in the Keys for awhile now. Please contact me by email chcent21@aol.com or cell 305 731-9527. Thanks,
Carol
Lorie LaLonde, Agent, Islamorada, FL
Fri Aug 31, 2012
Mr. Camero,

I just sent you an email with a link to a canal front lot located one lot from the open water. This lot has spectacular open water views and has a building permit.

Lorie
Brad Morton, Home Buyer, Key Largo, FL
Thu Jan 26, 2012
Type 1041 Adams Drive Key Largo Into your search engiine for details on a great waterfront lot!
Tracy Larson, Agent, Islamorada, FL
Mon Jan 23, 2012
Hello, Mr. Camero,

I have a waterfront lot that is in Key Largo. It is one lot from the open water and has an active building permit in hand, ready to start building. It is also located very close to the 18 mile stretch, which makes it an easy commute from mainland south Florida. You can see photos and full details, including floor plans of the approved home to be built there at http://www.66southandrosroad.com.

The price has just be reduced and the seller is interested in offers.

Tracy Larson, Realtor
Century 21 Schwartz Realty
305-522-3812

http://www.FloridaKeysMarketUpdate.com
Jim Signor, Agent, Key Largo, FL
Sun Jan 22, 2012

I will send a link in another email with properties that may interest you. If you have any questions or specific requests, please call me at 305-395-2062. Thank you.

Tammy Patten, Realtor
RE/MAX Keys Properties