Looking at moving to Wellington. Anyone any experience living in Versailles. Have 2 children aged 8 and 3.

Asked by Graham Oshea, UK Thu Mar 26, 2009

Want somewhere with a good community spirit.

Answers

4
Randy Tanner…, Agent, Boynton Beach, FL
Thu Apr 10, 2014
Hello Graham,

I know many people who live in Versailles it is a beautiful neighborhood. It has a manned gate and many children in the community. If you would like some help in your search, please call me 561-420-7955.

Randy Tanner
RE/MAX Direct
tannergroup2@gmail.com
Erica Kremer…, , Wellington, FL
Fri Mar 27, 2009
Versailles is a top notch neighborhood, but as far as community spirit there is none because every other home in there is in foreclosure or being rented out. Try Village Walk by Divosta. They have 2 pools, 6 clay tennis courts, and a gas station in their community. There are hardly any foreclosures in that neigborhood and all located within A+ Schools.

Saeid Mirzadeh, Owner/Broker
Mirza Constuction and Real Estate Company
CGC 1505530 BK 3106621
561.723.5720
MirzaConstruct@aol.com
Linda Bassitt…, , Pinecrest, FL
Fri Mar 27, 2009
Dear Graham,

I am a real estate agent and Wellington resident. Overall, Wellington is a great area- the schools are A-rated. Versailles and a fellow community, Olympia, share the same schools. You have a safe, gated community as well.

From clients of mine that have moved there, they seem to have no complaints; and for those that rent there, they choose to either extend their lease or purchase a home there. Their positive comments regard the overall excellent appearance, in landscaping and exterior of the homes. It is a much better maintained community than others.

The location is conveniently located on 441/State Road 7- a main Wellington street. Everything you could possibly need is 5 minutes away, to a brand new Whole Foods Market they opened in the mall.

Regarding prices, now is a great time to buy there. Versailles has homes now is the $200,000's. A larger model, the Monaco, with almost 5000 SF is around $450,000-$500,000- this used to be an over $1 million home. Many foreclosures and bank owned homes are attracting buyers to the community as the prices are much more reasonable than they used to be.

For more information about Versailles and a list of homes for sale there, or any other community in the area, feel free to call or email me.

Linda Bassitt, P.A.
Lowell International Realty Group
Harbour Financial Center
2401 PGA Boulevard, Suite 196
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Direct Line: 561.313.6961
Linda@LindaBassitt.com
Web Reference:  http://www.LindaBassitt.com
Joan Lorberb…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Thu Mar 26, 2009
I don't live in Versailles but I have sold in Wellington to relocating families and I understand from clients and friends that , yes, there is great community spirit in Versailles and throughout all of Wellington.The fact that there are many children there help make that happen.

Please let me know if I can help you further.

--Joan

JOAN LORBERBAUM MOORE
Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL 33496
561-573-3238
joanmoorerealtor@gmail.com
http://www.langrealty.com
http://www.linkedin/in/joanlorberbaummoore