Lather valley foreclosures ..?

Asked by Kenneth Murphy, Kula, HI Sun Nov 7, 2010

Answers

3
Janen Ardia, Agent, Flanders, NJ
Thu Apr 19, 2012
We have a site associated with REMAX that lists all of the foreclosures and more importantly, pre foreclosure. If you need any information sent to you, let me know and I will have one of our Foreclosure
Experts set you up on automatic system to receive notification of new listings.
Thanks for the question!
Ian A. Wolf, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Mon Nov 8, 2010
At the moment, there does not appear to be any bank owned properties in Panther Valley, however, there are quite a few short sales, which in many cases are pre-foreclosures. These might present some very good opportunities. If you contact me, I'd be happy to email them to you and tell you more about how we help many clients get good deals on them. You can also always search for foreclosure on our website: http://www.exitrealtygold.com

Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Nov 7, 2010
You may wish to ask your question again and be more specific as to what information you would like/are looking for--if looking for a foreclosure list for the area, any local agent can help you.