Just moved down to the Tamp,fl area and looking for affordable rent and a nice,safe area to live. Can anyone help direct me into a nice area to live?

Asked by Mike, Riverview, FL Fri Mar 29, 2013

Answers

1
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sat Mar 30, 2013
Unless you plan to do a background check on any owner you're thinking about renting from, go straight to an apartment complex!
i have been to some apartment complexes, but alot of them are over $1000 and i can't afford that right now. I am staying with some relatives for now in Riverview, but would like my own place soon, so i can bring my wife and child down here too. I just do it not know what area to go or move too. My biggest concern is finding a safe area for my family and a good school for my daughter to go too. I like the Riverview area where i am now, but it is a 40min plus ride for me to drive to work. Brandon is nice, but very congested for me.
Flag Sat Mar 30, 2013