Its Wigeon way dr humble 77396 ? is this a good neighborhood for moving my family ,?? we are moving from Dallas

Asked by Al, Humble, TX Sat Sep 22, 2012

Answers

5
James L. Smi…, Agent, Houston, TX
Thu Jan 8, 2015
The neighborhood is made up of a higher than normal number of rental properties in the community. As a buyer, this may not be as appealing to other sub-markets in the area that may have a higher percentage of home owners in the community. Neighborhoods can vary from one community to the next. I believe it is extremely important to view each community you might be interested in purchasing, both during the day and at night, if at all possible. A Realtor will be of great assistance if they are fimilar and/or have worked in the market in which you are considering. The Realtor will not only have personal experience but, third party information at their fingertips.
Rosie Browni…, Agent, Humble, TX
Thu Dec 6, 2012
I am so glad that you took the time to evaluate this neighborhood to see if it was a good fit for your family.
If you would like to continue your home search and haven't chosen an agent to assist you, please contact me at 713/899-2935. Remember, my services to you as a buyer/tenant representative are free.
I look forward to the opportunity to assist you.
Lindalsarles…, Renter, Panama City Beach, FL
Thu Dec 6, 2012
I checked the area out while in Humble house hunting for rentals.....not my cup of tea!!
Garbage dump too close....part of the neighborhood is trashed...I'm still looking!!!
Rosie Browni…, Agent, Humble, TX
Sun Sep 23, 2012
Moving your family from Dallas is a big deal!! I suggest that you work with a local realtor that will evaluate your needs and preferences in a home for you and your family. Be sure to go though the pre-approval loan process so that you are prepared with proper expectations. Check out several neighborhoods in the Humble area so you can make the best decision. This neighborhood is within a mile or so of the municipal landfill.
Kimberly Per…, Agent, Humble, TX
Sat Sep 22, 2012
It's in close proximity to the county trash facility.