Is traian whistle noise a problem in Cordelia ca 94534?

Asked by Marjeda, Suisun City, CA Wed May 16, 2012

Answers

3
Kathy Luebcke, Agent, Fairfield, CA
Sun Sep 2, 2012
Cordelia, Green Valley and Rancho Solano are nice communities to the northern side of Fairfield.
Cordelia can be very windy should you decide to relocate there. Just 10 minutes away in Green/Suisun Valley you will find a small microclimate similar to weather in Napa except less Fog in winter. There is no noise that I am aware of from the trains. Occasionally you see airplanes from Travis flying over and typically they are high enough there is no noise. This area off Highway 80 is a great location for commuting to SF/East Bay or Marin.
Dianne Langs…, Agent, Fairfield, CA
Wed May 16, 2012
No, there is no noise from trains that I am aware of, or have heard of. Cordelia is more windy than some other areas of Solano County. The train tracks that cross Lopes may not be functional. You should check to see. I have never received a complaint of train noise and I have sold many homes there over the years.
Sameer Punja…, Agent, Vallejo, CA
Wed May 16, 2012
Marjeda,

Where is the home in Cordelia? I know the Gold Hill area doesn't seem to be near railroad tracks, but it does get really windy out there.
Yes very loud inlive here. And sooooo windy too. I live on birkdale circle. Beware.
Flag Mon Feb 9, 2015
I'm considering buying a home in that area. I lived in Suisun City where in some locations the train is too loud especially at night.
Flag Wed May 16, 2012