Is this property on Lakewood Hills and are there any extra lots for sale Also what is the time frame for closing as we close on our house on the?

Asked by Swoodg1024, Ozawkie, KS Thu May 26, 2011

23rd June

Answers

2
ozawkie1ks’ answer
ozawkie1ks, Home Buyer, Ozawkie, KS
Wed Aug 22, 2012
I am sorry that you got incorrect information given to you. This property, the one I understand that you inquired about at 8497 Mockingbird Lane IS in the Lakewood Hills Improvement District. It is located at the corner of Mockingbird Lane and Meadow Lane. It is NOT a home that you would care to live in as it was to be destroyed at one time as a nusiance but that regretiably did not occur. The best part is that by removing the structure you would have a building lot with sewer and water and, yes it has more than one lot and adjoining lots are available. It is a good location and the price would be right. A good buy for someone who is able to build. This is from a 20 year resident of Lakewood Hills.
Joy Neely, , Ozawkie, KS
Thu May 26, 2011
it's not located in Lakewood Hills Estates. It's located at 327 & 329 Sioux. If you have more questions call me at 785-371-3225.