Is this neighborhood family friendly or is anti-social?

Asked by Angela Raybon, Frisco, TX Sat Jul 21, 2012

Answers

4
Tiffany De L…, Home Owner, Estates At Cobb Hill, Frisco, TX
Mon Aug 13, 2012
I live in the community, have two children and find it to be very family friendly. There are always family activities in the park, many community events and lots of play dates for younger children.
Tasha, Agent, Southlake, TX
Sun Jul 22, 2012
I really like this community and live about 10 min away from it. I have a few friends in that area.
Tasha Mallow
tashamallow.synergyhomesdfw.com
Michael Brow…, Agent, Allen, TX
Sun Jul 22, 2012
Hello Angela, is it hard for anyone to answer this question, but as Ron stated, it is good to talk to those who live in the area to get a feel for the community and its activities. I find mosty people friendly, but it usually takes me to be the first to say hello and get the ball rolling.

I have access to community deomographic data, such as number of households, nearby recreational activities, etc., if you'd like a free copy, please let me know.

Michael L. Brownstead
Ebby Halliday Realtors
Ph: 214-872-0400
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sat Jul 21, 2012
I would not take anyone else's opinion about this:

You should get in your car, go there, walk around and meet your new neighbors;
find out the good things as well as the bad.
No DISCLOSURES will reveal what you can learn, and you cannot use it at a later date.