Is this mostly family housing or single housing?

Asked by stephn248, Provo, UT Tue Jan 3, 2012

Answers

1
Don Allphin, , Provo, UT
Tue Jan 3, 2012
It depends on your address. if you are living anywhere near Stubbs Avenue and north of 900 south on the west side of Provo, you are probably in a multi-family housing zone. "Single housing" would most likely be a restriction placed on a specific housing complex such as a student apartment building.

However, if you were to say "single family housing" that would apply to most areas of the city both east and west. Most of the neighborhoods around B.Y.U. are 'single family homes" with the exceptions of the student housing projects that may or may not be "married" or "single". For more information email me: don@donallphin.com
I agree with the BYU radius concept. If it is BYU area most likely it is single housing, but if you were to look more in to the residential areas, especially by the Y mountain and in south Provo, what you would get would be more family housing. The more you get away from the BYU campus the easier it will be to find family housing. http://www.thegreshamgroup.com
Flag Thu Mar 5, 2015