Is this area crime prone and drug infested as suggested by some of your reviewers here?

Asked by Adekunle Koiki, Roseville, CA Mon Apr 9, 2012

Answers

7
Sall1970, Home Owner, Roseville, MI
Tue Jun 12, 2012
Roseville use to be a hard working blue collar town. But over the past 9 years we have watched it go down hill. When they started closing the school in Eastpoint & Detroit Things started to happen, not saying there linked, just helping you understand the time frame. We have had several break in's (cars & houses) over the last couple of years and the schools went from being voted pretty good to the worst....I to am stuck in a house that i paid 125,000. for thats only worth $20,000...want to buy my house so I can get the heck out of here!!!!???!!
If your a good person & dont cause any touble, Im sure some of the people around here would love to have you here. If your not, well your will blend in just fine...
You said it all PERFECT!!
Flag Wed Aug 28, 2013
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Apr 9, 2012
The local police department can best address your concerns, consider a call/visit and ask all your questions, hear all there is to hear firsthand...
Karen Paytas, Agent, Clinton Twp, MI
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Hi Kunle,

As agents we are not allowed by our ethics rules to discuss crime and demographic of any area. You can contact the local police department and the schools to ask for this information.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Patricia, Home Buyer, New Baltimore, MI
Fri Aug 3, 2012
i lived on meier street for 40 years and had to get the heck out of there because of the type of people that have migrated there. i used to be very safe, blue collar town. now its turning into a mini detroit! very sad to watch!!!
The Monzo Gr…, Agent, St Clair Shores, MI
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Roseville has always been a hard working blue collar town. Hope the links below can help you out

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2006/snapshot…

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Roseville-Michigan.html
Donna, Renter, Roseville, MI
Wed Aug 28, 2013
I used to live on Brohl. My mom still does and the neighbor hood is so quite and no problems at all. You need to call on them.
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Well, if there are multiple reviews suggesting problems with crime or drugs, you may want to at least consider that. After all, that's the reason neighborhoods are reviewed--to give people who know the area a chance to indicate that area's strengths and weaknesses.