Is there are any investor frindly realtors in my area willing to spend a little time sending me cash sold properties and putting in low offers 5 /wk?

Asked by Calcie, Chicago, IL Fri Oct 14, 2011

Answers

7
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 14, 2011
I am sure there are a lot of agents. Call up two or three of them and see which ones seem like they would fit your personality the best. See if they are willing to put in the time and energy you need.
Web Reference:  http://AmericorpRe.com
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 14, 2011
I will help you and my time is worth about 100 hour so when we work together you time is worth about 200 hour because I can see good deals quickly. what are you trying to accomplish?
Web Reference:  http://www.joeschiller.net
Suzy Pinal, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 14, 2011
Hi Calcie-

I am near the old irving area and handle properties in most of all the chicagoland area as well as nearby suburbs. I work with a lot of investors and and invest myself personally. Please feel free to contact me (cell 847-845-4555, email spinal@jamesonsir.com) and I could help you locate properties and submit offers.

Thank you and hope to hear from you.

Thanks!
Suzy Pinal
Jameson Sotheby's International Realty
425 W. North Avenue
Chicago, IL 60610
847-845-4555 (cell)
312-612-1136 (fax)
spinal@jamesonsir.com
Nichole Lat…, , Tinley Park, IL
Fri Oct 14, 2011
HELLO,

I WORK WITH INVESTORS AND I WOULD BE HAPPY TO WORK WITH YOU. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 708-646-6533 AND WE CAN LOOK AT ALL OF YOUR OPTIONS AND TALK ABOUT THE TYPE OF PROPERTIES YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

SINCERELY,
NICHOLE LATHUS
COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL
708-646-6533 (DIRECT)
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Fri Oct 14, 2011
Dear Calcie,

Where are you located and in what areas do you plan on investing in? It's a great time to be a buyer. I work with many different types of investors. Feel free to contact me and we can discuss.
Nycholle Bro…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 14, 2011
sure i would be more than happy to assist you! please email me at nbrown@dreamtown.com

I look forward to hearing from you!!
Peter Kedzior, Agent, Elk Grove Village, IL
Fri Oct 14, 2011
That seems like a full time job for you... Showing, bidding and following up on those offers must take a lot of time for sure. If I may suggest a more effective approach - try to focus on one property at a time, especially that bidding on more than one (if you only want to buy one) is not permitted by Realtors' Code of Ethics.