Is there an HOA fee in this area where this home is?

Asked by Mike Brumfield, Ormond Beach, FL Sat Mar 3, 2012

Answers

2
Kandi Schromm’s answer
Kandi Schromm, Agent, Ormond Beach, FL
Sat Mar 3, 2012
Hi Mr. Brumfield.

Tymber Creek is a great community with many amenties. There are 2 pools, outdoor basketball and tennis court, clubhouse which can be rented by residents for a nominal fee, and they have a gated entrance that is "manned" in the evening and overnight hours for your security. Mike is correct, the location is super central - close to everything Ormond and Daytona Beach has to offer, including golf too. I know 4 people that live in the community and the absolutely love it!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I would be happy to be of assistance.
Best of luck!
Kandi Schromm
Re/Max Property Centre
386-852-9174
Mike Glisson, Agent, Ormond Beach, FL
Sat Mar 3, 2012
Hi Mike,

Yes, Tymber Creek has a published HOA Fee of $175/Qtr which covers the common areas, clubhouse, pool, security, and tennis. There are currently a good selection of homes listed from 2BR/2BA to 4BR/3BA priced from $84,900 to over $200,000. This is a great location close to shopping, fine dining, movies, houses of worship, hospitals, I-95, and just minutes to our beautiful beaches. Please feel free to contact me 386-795-6050 or email MikeGlisson@AdamsCameron.com if I may be of further assistance.

Best Regards
Mike