Is the house on 185 Michelle Lane in Eden, NC sold or just off the market.?

Asked by Jennihopper2002, Eden, NC Sun May 1, 2011

Answers

3
Jerry & Rhon…, Agent, Eden, NC
Thu Nov 7, 2013
That house sold for $84,900 in December of 2011.
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Mon May 2, 2011
Jenni,
i just checked the Rockingham county MLS and the Rockingham county register of deeds site. This home has not been for sale or it was not listed with a Realtor®. It may have been a For Sale By Owner. It has been owned by the same owners since 1998.

If you need some help looking for a home just let me know. You can contact me through my profile here on Trulia or through one of my other websites listed below.

Hope this helps,
Sarah Klamm, Agent, Wellsville, KS
Sun May 1, 2011
I checked on http://www.realtor.com and it doesn't show being currently liisted. It doesn't show on the "recently sold" list, so it may just be off the market. Sometimes foreclosed homes are listed and then have to be taken off the market during the "redemption period" when the owner could get the house back if they were able to refinance or pay it off. After the redemption period is up, then they can re-list to sell.

A local realtor would be able to find out more for you.