Is it safe neighborhood?

Asked by Trishloc, North Hollywood, CA Fri Sep 28, 2012

Answers

4
Slowlane, Home Buyer, North Hollywood, CA
Wed Oct 10, 2012
NOT Even Close to being safe! I was Born And Raised in this Neighborhood and When I was a child It was Borderline "UTOPIA" I'm not at all kidding either. Today it is FULL OF (out-of-control) CRIME. Homeinvasions are common place the 911 operator has a (standard) 8 MINUTE wait time to get a hold of the police and the bad guys know this and exploit it. OH SORRY,,,,,, "SAFE" COME ON-NOW! Was one of the best places to raise a child in the ENTIRE WORLD today the schools are a JOKE the teachers barely speak english. SAFE...NOPE
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sun Sep 30, 2012
Safe is one thing to one person and another one to another person, but by the way just for your information Realtors are not permitted to give you detailed information about a particular neighborhood, or its safety or other, because it could be understood as being "steering" which is against the law and against the code of ethics of all Realtors..... Steering meaning that a Realtor
will for one reason or another suggest to you one neighborhood but not another, can Not do....

Therefore all a REaltor can actually do for his or her clients is guide them to the websites that give some information about the town, suggest for them to drive through the neighborhoods they are
interested in at various times of the week and day, and contact the local police dept. for further information....

Thought this may be helpful information for you....

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
clairdeluneco, Renter, North Hollywood, CA
Sat Sep 29, 2012
There's been a shooting and two muggings at gunpoint here within the past month- on my block alone. I haven't necessarily felt unsafe but it is by far the crappiest area I have lived in, a couple blocks north of Sherman Way. It really depends which area of NoHo you are talking about. The arts district is far better but also pricier.
Tina Lam, Agent, San Jose, CA
Fri Sep 28, 2012
Safe is a relative word. You should look up local crime statistics and make the determination yourself. Check out http://www.crimereports.com
Web Reference:  http://www.archershomes.com