In My Neighborhood in 30327>Question Details

Suzette Pett…,  in Alpharetta, GA

Is 30327 a nice area to move too.?

Asked by Suzette Pettigrew, Alpharetta, GA Thu Jan 5, 2012

Answers

9
This is a great location. I would be happy to show you around the area. Please give me a call we can schedule a a appointment to set a buying strategy for you and your family.

Kiki Jackson
Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Rd.
404-386-0232
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 7, 2015
Its a good area, but still depends where you live. The neighborhood transitions from the low end to million dollar homes very quickly. Buy Low, as the prices have dropped.
Hi Suzette, I have lived in Atlanta for 30+ years, 25 of them in the 30327 zip on purpose.. This area offers so much and tends to retain its value and appreciate in value more. We have many wonderful neighborhoods so please let me know what your priorities are.

Louise Golden
404-357-5551
Chapman Hall Realtors
louisegolden@bellsouth.net
Hi Suzette,

I would say YES. But "a nice area" is a bit of a relative term. It all depends on what you are looking for in a home and neighborhood. Just out of curiosity what exactly makes for a nice neighborhood to live in besides safety to you? What else makes the perfect neighborhood for you?

Any questions feel free to contact me for a free consultation.

Tyler Willis
Keller Williams Realty Intown Atlanta
(678)656-5524
Keep in mind that nice is subjective, what may be good for one is not necessarily the case for another. Nice area should really be dictated by personal preferences, finances, wants, needs, lifestyle, etc.; therefore to take the time and visit neighborhoods of interest more than once, and explore all that an area has to offer firsthand.
Simply stated - yes. 30327 is a nice area.
Suzette,

For the most part this zip has great neighborhoods, schools, and proximity to greenspace/shopping. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Frank Brockway
Brockway Real Estate Consulting
Keller Williams - In Town Atlanta
Tel: (404) 787-2253 | Fax: (404) 974-2616
Email: frankbrockway@kw.com
http://www.frankbrockway.com
Suzette

Heck yes. Do a google search of the zipcode. You will be very pleased. If I can be of any help please let me know

Jeff
For the most part, emphatically yes. This zip code covers a large area and includes some of the most desirable neighborhoods in Atlanta, but also includes a range of demographics and land uses. As with any large area, location matters. You should always consult with a Realtor who is familiar with the neighborhood you are considering. I can help, call me at 404-425-4945.