Is Murfield Townhomes neighborhood safe? Do you socialize with your neighbors?

Asked by parisianaccent, Wilmington, NC Thu Oct 13, 2011

Answers

4
Mike Malina, Agent, Wilmington, NC
Thu Oct 13, 2011
You are probably referring to the townhomes in the Muirfield section of Echo Farms. Like all neighborhoods, the more you put in the more you get back. If for some reason the neighbors do not gel with you, there are other circles that you could fold into....the Echo Farms Golf, Tennis, and Swimming club is just around the corner. Check out the write up we have done on the neighborhood of Echo Farms. It also has homes for sale.
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sat Oct 15, 2011
As Realtors we really cannot give you any details to your question by law, i.e. putting one area up and one area down....

But more importantly everyone has a different idea of what is safe and what is neighborly THEREFORE, GET AS MUCH INFORMATION OVER THE INTERNET AND THE LOCALLY AVAILABLE WEBSITES..... Contact the local police department for further detailed information and I always always suggest to my clients my buyers and investors to drive through the area where they think they may have found a property they want to buy, at different times of the day and days of the week to see the neighborhood "in action" and then I always tell them, if they are still not satisfied, ring the doorbell at some neighboring homes and ask why they like this neighborhood and usually potential future neighbors will talk about their area freely and gladly...

It is a good practice to get to know as much as possible about an area or suburbs or neighborhood before committing.
Good Luck to you!
Edith YourRealtor4Life! And Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients ...
Abu Musa, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Oct 13, 2011
You may visit my web site http://www.brooklynrealestatenyc.com Click neighborhood scroll down to the page under further reading click homefacts.Also you may call police station. Thank you.
Tee Woodbury, Agent, Leland, NC
Thu Oct 13, 2011
Are you speaking about the Muirfield townhomes in Landfall?