Is Fairwood Village a safe place to live for a single, older woman?

Asked by Anscdv, Baton Rouge, LA Fri Dec 23, 2011

Answers

4
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Dec 23, 2011
When it comes to any safety/crime related issues, it's always best to contact the local police department with all your questions, hear all there is to hear firsthand. If unfamiliar with the area(s) do revisit more than once and at different times of day, possibly chat with locals/neighbors. Real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase/rent, or not, in specific neighborhoods.
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/
https://www.crimereports.com/
ME, Both Buyer And Seller, Atlanta, GA
Sun Jan 29, 2012
HI,,YES THIS IS A GREAT SMALL COMMUNITY. I CURRENTLY OWN A UNIT FOR 4YRS. HOA FEES ARE CONSIDERIBLE WITH AREA RATES. QUIET, SAFE, AND GREAT LOCATION.
Lance Daggs, Agent, Baton Rouge, LA
Sun Jan 15, 2012
As a Realtor, I am not able to answer your question specifically. It would be a violation of the rules of the Louisiana Real Estate Commission. I can, however, provide you with the website of crime statistics in our area to determine the safety of the neighborhood you are inquiring about. I suggest looking at the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office website, ebrso.org. By clicking on crime statistics, you should be able to gather all of the information you need from there.

I also agree with the Marie Souza Team. When you visit an area of interest during different times of the day, it allows you to see what types of activity goes on in the neighborhood. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Marie Souza…, Agent, Centerville, MA
Sat Dec 24, 2011
Hi there - The best way to get a feel for a neighborhood/location is to go there various times of the day to get a feeling for what you are looking for. We cannot answer this question for you. If you want specific crime information, than contact the local police department.