In My Neighborhood in 19038>Question Details

Ed, Home Seller in 19038

Is Cricket Avenue a desirable street in Ardsley PA?

Asked by Ed, 19038 Wed Aug 12, 2009

Answers

3
Joshua Stein’s answer
Not only are we not legally allowed to discuss what streets or neighborhoods may or may not be "good" or "desirable" but any attempt to answer that question would be unprofessional since we could offer nothing more than our OPINION. Diane made a great suggestion, since only you can truly determine if an area is "good" or "desirable" to you.

Drive around the neighborhood, talk to the residents. Get a feel for whether or not a particular area is a good fit for you.
You might want to drive around the neighborhood different times of the night or early morning. Also the upkeep the way the properties are kept is a good indicator.

If you are currently looking for financing or have been prequalified. You should see what I would have to offer you. I am sure my rates and lender fees are lower than what you are being offered. There is no cost to get prequalified.
HI Ed, Realtors are not allowed to give our opinion on whether a street in any neighborhood is desirable. My suggestion is to drive around the neighborhood. Get a list of sold homes in the neighborhood and prices of the homes compared to neighboring communities. Good luck, go to http://www.searchsoldhomes.com to check on sold home information!!!