Is Berkley a nice place to live? Will an expensive property be sold easy comparing with the surrounding towns?

Asked by Nana, Massachusetts Sun Feb 14, 2010

Answers

4
Donna Kiernan, Agent, South Easton, MA
Sat Aug 4, 2012
Hi Nana
Berkley has some wonderful areas; especially on the waterfront. The waterfront is on the Taunton and Assonet Rivers. These properties especially the higher end ones will retain their value better than those not on the water.
Marilyn Brea…, Agent, Berkley, MA
Wed Jun 6, 2012
Hi Nana,
I moved to Berkley 4 years ago. A lot of friends asked 'why Berkley?'. It's a great town with great people. I have a gorgeous home listed in Berkley. Please check it out on Trulia and feel free to get bck to me with any questions.
Thanks!
Marilyn
Susan Costa, , Westport, MA
Sun Mar 21, 2010
Hi Nana

I just closed on a property on Jerome St in Berkley. Very rural - nice location.

If your interested in searching for properties in Berkly or surrounding area, go to my web site and creeate an account. You can search all listings. See something you like, give me a call.

Happy to assist you. amsrealestate.listingbook.com
Ken Lambert, , Exeter, NH
Mon Feb 15, 2010
Hi Nana- that's a tough question. Do you know much about the town? I assume you've driven though it or know someone there?

Here is a good site I always look at- some great overall info on the town-
http://www.city-data.com/zips/02779.html

If I can be of any help with financing or anything else, please let me know. Thanks and good luck,

Ken L.