Is Ana Verde as nice as it seems? Is the value of the homes there on the rise yet?

Asked by Jon Pecorarp, Palmdale, CA Wed May 23, 2012

Answers

4
Leslie Ann B…, Agent, PALMDALE, CA
Sun Jul 12, 2015
Yes, Ana Verde is as nice as it seems for several reasons: many of the acreage size lots are mostly usable, with views of the valley, Palmdale lake and aqueduct, and within close proximity and access to the #14 freeway and consumer amenities. The Ana Verde Tracts consists of several different builder developments with very affordable HOA's. The community has added the parks, infrastructure is being expanded, and building is continuing.
Lisa Schulze, Agent, Studio City, CA
Tue Oct 7, 2014
Hi Jon:
Yes, Ana Verde is very nice. The values are rising, but right now it's becoming a buyers market. I have sold many homes in the area and am very familiar with it. There are a few things to consider, such as mello roos there, I would be more that happy to answer anymore questions you might have.Depending on what's important to you this could be a great area
lisasellspalmdale.com

Lisa Schulze
John Hart Real Estate
(661) 547-1559
Michael Garc…, Agent, Granada Hills, CA
Thu May 24, 2012
Hi jon The Ana Verde area is a great place I personally Have a best friend That lives there. He Has a

Small

family and he loves it and hasn't had any problems such as any crime and is always pretty quiet there.

The only thing he complained about was the little drive to all the gas stations and shopping but for

as much house he got for the price he loves it! Now the values have not really gone up if anything have

actually gone down there still some foreclosures and some more coming but not as much as there was

before the area got hit really hard a few years back! There is a mello roos tax in Ana Verde as well!

If you have any questions or need help looking for a place in the Antelope Valley feel free to contact me! We specialize in the real estate market in The AV!

Michael Garcia REALTOR
DRE#01893415
AV PARK REGENCY REALTY
888.670.3383 ext.2
or visit our website at http://www.avparkregencyrealty.com/
Tamara Stoebe, Agent, Lancaster, CA
Wed May 23, 2012
Hello Jon,

Ana Verde is a newer planned unit community - there were initially alot of foreclosures in this neighborhood, and prices did drop quickly and significantly. There are still foreclosures in the area, and there will be more in the future, that is the way it is right now in the AV, but home prices are moving upward, which is a positive.

There are homeowners associaiton fees in the amount of $62/month. If I can assist you in looking at properties, please feel free to give me a call.

If you'd like to know crime statistics for any area, I would encourage you to contact the Palmdale Sheriff Station at (661) 272-2400.

Have a wonderful week!

Tamara Stoebe, REALTOR/Notary
GRI, e-PRO, CHS, QSC
DRE License #01827461
Prudential Troth REALTORS
1801 W. Ave. K
Lancaster, CA 93534
(661) 466-6849
Fax (661) 422-3006
http://www.TamaraStoebe.com