Interested to learn thoughts about commuting to work from QV into downtown Houston, thanks!

Asked by Jana, Houston, TX Fri Jun 29, 2012

Answers

5
Emjohnson103, Renter,
Thu Jul 10, 2014
I live in QV and work in the medical center. It takes 45 minutes on a typical day. not sure where these people are driving from to say 20 min....

I take 90 all the way in. Ft Bend Toll road doesn't save you much time.
Neeti Chauhan, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Sat Jun 30, 2012
There is a park and ride on West Belfort that you can take, will save you time and gas. Depending where you are buying in QV and where your work will be in down town, I say around 25 minutes.
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sat Jun 30, 2012
I am assuming that you are looking to buy or rent in QV to commute then to work in downtown hOUSTON, that's why you are asking the question. Here is my advice: Please whether looking to
buy or rent, work with one trusted Realtor, commit to him or her and you will get loyalty from the
Realtor's side as well. Not only will the Realtor find you the property that fits your needs and pocket book, but will arrange showings, guide you through the process and along the way will give you or get you all the answers to ALL your concerns and questions or guide you to the various links to get yourinfo. By the way once you have an address, you can go to google maps and plug in one address in the area of your rental or condo and the second one the address of where work is or could be,and when you ask for directions it will tell you how long it will take, and you can also move theroads to see if there is one that is shorter or longer, but it usually gives you the fastest one first.

Reconsider to work with a local Realtor if you are looking to buy or rent, if you need a recommendation get back to us and we gladly recommend a good Professional to assist you.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Judy Hill Av…, Agent, Katy, TX
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Actually, three different routes available, depending on traffic and road repairs: 59 (Southwest Freeway), 288 (South Freeway), or 90 (South Main). My favorite (and normally the quickest route) is 90 to Loop 610, Loop 610 to 288, and 288 to downtown. You can also cut a little time off by using the Fort Bend Tollway to 90 (South Main). It's nice to have three or four choices. Count on 20 minutes minimum, a few minutes more in heavy traffic.
Ram King, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Fri Jun 29, 2012
You are looking at a 15-25 minute commute depending on the traffic. Very quick commute time from QV