In zoning R1-2, the lot size is 50 x 100 which does not meet requirement. The house is 88years old. If the house destroyed, can they rebuilt ?

Asked by Ckoneappraisals, Bronx, NY Tue May 21, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


, ,
Tue Jun 4, 2013
Drive on in to the city, it is on the corner of Main Street and York Town. Go to the City planning dept on the 2nd floor they will be able to let you know for sure. It looks like you are in New York
would you like me to do that for you you?

If you need me to do that call me at:

Or click my picture and leave me a message, I will need the address.
0 votes
Frank Codisp…, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Tue May 21, 2013
You need to check with the city as each have different requirements. Fullerton California, for example, the lot size minimum is 6,000 square feet. There typically will also be parking requirements as well.
0 votes
Carla Elliott, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Tue May 21, 2013
Always check with the city that the house is in. Each city has different zoning laws and you want to get the correct information from the right source.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more